coach of the year 1A

longhorn0123

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slick PUJO, Slick Rick hopes Slick PUJO's Hampton team and Slick Rick's Crusaders make it to a semifinal round game at Finley. It would be exciting, plus no one has to worry about the bathroom facilities.

Slick Pujo hopes the same thing ,Slick Pujo Don't think Slick Ricks team will be playing after Friday night. Slick Pujo thinks the same thing he did before the season started. Slick Ricks team has the most balanced offense in 1a. Slick Pujo don't think Slick Ricks tean has any room for error, a good ball control team will put it in the endzone every time. Slick Pujo thinks Gary's team is that kind of team. I do look for this to be a very good ballgame.

Coach Barger of Lake Co...!The sign of a good coach is a coach that changes..Coach Barger finally listened to me..he was thinking of hiring me for his offensive coordinator ,he threw the old play book away and now has the Falcons at the top of their game..just kidding coach...But..I believeCoach Barger should be in the running for coach of the year !

Slick PUJO what is your number? Slick Rick would like to call Slick PUJO and get updates on this game throughout the night. If Slick PUJO wants to email Slick Rick the number you can email it too slicricricardo@yahoo.com.

get a cool internet connection on that tin can and string Slick Rick and you can listen to the game itself at:

http://www.wecoradio.com/fmplayer.php

Slick PUJO what is your number? Slick Rick would like to call Slick PUJO and get updates on this game throughout the night. If Slick PUJO wants to email Slick Rick the number you can email it too slicricricardo@yahoo.com.

Might want to talk to ACDC fan. I won't have anything with me at the game. I'll be too pumped to talk anyway.

Mt. Pleasant Tiger Head Coach - Walt Smith.

Came to mTp and in one year turned around a losing program into a winning machine. Undefeated region 6 champs for 3 years running. Playoffs, finished in the 3rd round for 2 years and back again in it this year 3rd round. Smith and his staff has taken mTp football from nothing and turned it into everything mTp fans are so very proud of. Thank you for your hard work and devotion, you got my vote :lol:

Agreed. Since he's been our coach MP is 41-8, with 29 straight region wins, and that's with losing almost 40 seniors over the last 3 years. I believe all this info to be correct but I have been wrong before!