Hillsboro@Clarksville

Golfendude

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

strap me up, goldendude has me ready to play. outside linebacker and tight end, heck, let me play offensive tackle. I am pumped, how about you clarksville fans and region 6-4AAAA fans. Where is UTVolfan? We need northwest, rossview, kenwood, springfield, beech, mt. juliet, and the clarksville fans to join for one common goal. That is to bring something back to clarksville that we have longed for, for a long time.

A good man once told me, "Clarksville loves a winner, and if a team is winning, clarksville is there to motivate them." That man sat with me and watched clarksville acadamy kick the 51 yard field goal against JCM to go to state. Well time is here, what chapter will these wildcats write. Northeast in 95 miss state by 4th and short play in the 4th quarter against Brentwood Academy. In 97, Kenwood missed state by a 4th and long in the 4th quarter when they should have kicked the field goal. In 1998, Clarksville Academy made our city known by making the championship. I believe in my heart that this Clarksville team can take our great city back to the place we desire the most. But not to Vanderbilt, we want Middle Tennessee, and we want the chance to say there is good football in our city. Congrats to the Clarksville high community, and believe me when I tell you The Green And Gold is on your side.

Famous Quote by Rick Flair: To be the man, you have to beat the man!!!!

Bring it on and stop the wait Boros. It is time to redem our city, and show there is something good still in clarksville. Do it for the soldiers, parents, loved ones, friends, and the non believers. It is go time.

good to hear from you bellgo, it has been a while. funny how this game is bringing all of us region foes together. anyother time we want each other to get beaten, but now we have a common cause. to take the region to the next level, and show we have football in 6-4AAAA. Cannot wait for 7 pm to arrive. Good luck to both teams. Going to be cold in the stands, and wet and cold on the field. Dress well, and Clarkville players get the adrenal glands pumping.

Let's get ready to rumble.

Go Burro's

Looking forward to the game. Enjoy watching their (Hillsboro's) new offense. The Wing-t was rather boring to watch over the years. They need to go for the points when they get they chance this time. Last week they decided not to go for a field goal and went for it on fourth down early in the game. If they are driving down the field by running the ball, dont throw it on the 8 yard line and throw an interception that the other team runs back for a TD. That game last week should not have been close (vs Mt. Juliet). Hillsboro gave up the ball 4 times last week and still won. You dont hear that stuff happen much in the playoffs. If Hillsboro just needs to do their thing and they will win.

Should be a great game tonight. I hope the field is safe. They have moved the Morristown East vs West game to Carson Newman "for the safety of the players."

Don't they have a new turf field at Austin Peay???

Seems like I read that they put it in for the Titans game. I'm sure that APSU wouldn't mind letting them use the field for one playoff game. The cat faithful don't want to move it due to they believe that the field conditions are in thier favor.

Go Burro's

Edited by Footballfan15