Hillsboro@Clarksville

Golfendude

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

boski you still after them dirty refs. Sad deal huh, to be on that subject. I would'nt think you would stick your head in this thread but if it makes you feel better go for it. :rolleyes: I would think you would not want Eddie and the Dudes walking on your bogus smack. Come on boski give us your support lol.

glad to join in ..but the only one talking about dirty refs is you (dont mind my sig its a reminder for next year) ...im talking about clarksvilles d not be able to stop hillsboro passing game ..while they will key on # 5 and put all their prayers and players in the box to stop him ..there db's will get tested often im sure the hillsboro play calling will be a lil different than maplewoods ..and when you forced to play honest they will run it down your throat ..deep down!!

im here for 5a and to see clarksville go down like they should have in round 1 ..your luck runs out this time .. buddy!!

Edited by boski

As for now i am a viking coach, and preparing these young men for next year. However, a new head coach may want to release me and that is time for me to start looking for new employment. I love northwest and hope to be here next season, but that is another thread. This is all about two teams that want henry co. next week. I support the region I have been apart of for 6 years. This is where my loyality remains for the time being. :rolleyes:

and when you forced to play honest they will run it down your throat ..deep down!!

im here for 5a and to see clarksville go down like they should have in round 1 ..your luck runs out this time .. buddy!!

boski boski boski , stop making yourself look foolish your team lost and that was almost 2 wks ago get over it boski boy. Your the one that needs to be honest with yourself. GO EDDIE GO.. :rolleyes:

Edited by Golfendude

just cant go blazin folks like that .. stop kissin coach chris' botton ..you kid will still ride the pine like he has all year!!

Hillsboro by 14

Sorry to disappoint you - my child wrestles so he has nothing to do with NW football therefore he won't be "riding the pine" and won't be any need for such talk about kissing bottoms. I agree with Golfendude, lets keep the thread positive & open - have fun! As I stated - I'm from Clarksville and behind the "Cats" to win this one.

As for now i am a viking coach, and preparing these young men for next year. However, a new head coach may want to release me and that is time for me to start looking for new employment. I love northwest and hope to be here next season, but that is another thread. This is all about two teams that want henry co. next week. I support the region I have been apart of for 6 years. This is where my loyality remains for the time being. :thumb:

Coach:

What positions do you coach & what subjects do you teach at school?

CLKS Fan Thanks for your support. This is a great time for CLarksville Wildcats. This group of young men have really come together in last several weeks. Its been alot of fun to watch. I no the coaches and team have to be so happy. And Hillsboro im sure you guys feel the same way.

Its going to be a good ball game for sure. We no you want it.

GO GET IT WILDCATS!

Edited by Golfendude

Granted I am a K-12 Physical Education teacher while being highly qualified in 7th grade science. Currently in grad school to get my masters in sports specialization, and teaching middle school. My passion is teaching and coaching the youth of America. Giving to them what was given to me. HOPE AND DIRECTION.

Positions Coached: Me and a friend of mine have coached every position on the field at Northwest. My love is Wide Receivers and Linebackers, but special teams is my favorite. We do wild things that take another teams have to spend time practicing our special teams. To be a good coach, you have to understand all positions and jobs on the field of play and off the field. That is what makes a successful coach.

Been a coach in montgomery county for 7 years, and a great man named Coach Hood and Coach Patterson taught me the ropes. However, I believe in inovation. The drive to always learn and make the game exciting. Just like Coach Blade from Hillsboro, and heard and read his work. Very impressive!!!!

But I feel Clarksville High is not only playing for the community, the team, the school, or themselves. They are playing to make a statement for 100 years of the wildcat program. That is why I will cheer them on Friday. Tradition that last more than a decade!!!!!

Edited by coachchris86

Granted I am a K-12 Physical Education teacher while being highly qualified in 7th grade science. Currently in grad school to get my masters in sports specialization, and teaching middle school. My passion is teaching and coaching the youth of America. Giving to them what was given to me. HOPE AND DIRECTION.

Positions Coached: Me and a friend of mine have coached every position on the field at Northwest. My love is Wide Receivers and Linebackers, but special teams is my favorite. We do wild things that take another teams have to spend time practicing our special teams. To be a good coach, you have to understand all positions and jobs on the field of play and off the field. That is what makes a successful coach.

Been a coach in montgomery county for 7 years, and a great man named Coach Hood and Coach Patterson taught me the ropes. However, I believe in inovation. The drive to always learn and make the game exciting. Just like Coach Blade from Hillsboro, and heard and read his work. Very impressive!!!!

But I feel Clarksville High is not only playing for the community, the team, the school, or themselves. They are playing to make a statement for 100 years of the wildcat program. That is why I will cheer them on Friday. Tradition that last more than a decade!!!!!

Coach:

I enjoyed reading your post. You're in the coaching business for all the right reasons...bottom line it's all about helping kids & giving back. :justwrestle:

If you should decide to look around for other coaching opportunities, I have a great friend who is HC at a small (1-A) class school in SW Middle Tennessee that could use some help. They're an upcoming program, but he does not have enough assistants & literally spent the last season having to coach both offense, defense & spec. teams. They didn't even have anyone to put up in the booth to spot/call plays on Fri. nites...

CLKS Fan Thanks for your support. This is a great time for CLarksville Wildcats. This group of young men have really come together in last several weeks. Its been alot of fun to watch. I no the coaches and team have to be so happy. And Hillsboro im sure you guys feel the same way.

Its going to be a good ball game for sure. We no you want it.

GO GET IT WILDCATS!

Just wanted to say that I am impressed with this thread; no malicious put downs or other un-needed posts. Just good give and take. I am a supporter of Region 5 so am going for the Burros but have to give credit where credit is due and Clarksville is playing good ball at the right time. Think it will be a good game with the Burros on top.

if you are going to the game maybe we can meet. i will give you a resume. have one in the truck at all times. you never know when you need one. plus i have my playbook in the truck too. It is about 60 pages, and almost all typed. Took forever to do, and have to revise soon to correct my new adjustments. would like to chat with you sometime.

That friend i was talking about in my post is now at hillsboro. He is an excellent coach, and pushes his boys to do more than there best. Trust me, that offensive and defensive lines will try to move mountains for him. Proud of my him, and I know he is loving this playoff atmosphere. Gets his blood pumping.

Clarksville will win in the mud bowl. How does the field look with all the rain we have had the past two days?

Sorry to disappoint you - my child wrestles so he has nothing to do with NW football therefore he won't be "riding the pine" and won't be any need for such talk about kissing bottoms. I agree with Golfendude, lets keep the thread positive & open - have fun! As I stated - I'm from Clarksville and behind the "Cats" to win this one.

oh my bad ..let me guess ,he is the only wrestler in his weight class ..and he is undefeated by default :thumb:

my point you didnt have to posts this mans info on the web like that if he wanted everyone to know who he is, then he would have a name saying that and not a nick name .. that was wrong ..and had nothing to do with fun..

hillsboro wins big in the mud bowl!!

Edited by boski