Hillsboro@Clarksville

Golfendude

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, this is why we can't have nice things. Sweet put-down boski. Why don't ya go to the game and SIT IN THE STANDS AND WATCH THE GAME. Granted Beech's season is over as well, but atleast we act with class. Backing the Wildcats all the way, Region 6-4AAAA.

ill be in the stands alright ..but ill be watching the ravenwood - hunters lane game ..go warriors!!!

Ravenwood wins, but how can you talk all this and not come to the game? Strange, but you are a region fan, so I understand. By the way, why did northwest scrimmage so well against Maplewood, and we end up 1-9. Didn't yall beat us 14-0 in a four quarter scimmage? Didn't we cause one interception, and 3 fumbles? Look, I respect coach Thompson and his staff. We have a watermellon feast every year, but this is a fact. Maplewood played a good team in Clarksville. The Clarksville beat a very very athletic Springfield team. Now they want more!!!

Hillsboro beat Rossview, and a very very tough Mt. Juliet team. So I feel this game will be better than many expect.

Some Clarksville fan please tell me how the field is going to be? Due to two rainy days, it may be the mud bowl. Is the soccer team still practicing on the game field? I hope it is in good shape for no excuses on Friday!

Ravenwood wins, but how can you talk all this and not come to the game? Strange, but you are a region fan, so I understand. By the way, why did northwest scrimmage so well against Maplewood, and we end up 1-9. Didn't yall beat us 14-0 in a four quarter scimmage? Didn't we cause one interception, and 3 fumbles? Look, I respect coach Thompson and his staff. We have a watermellon feast every year, but this is a fact. Maplewood played a good team in Clarksville. The Clarksville beat a very very athletic Springfield team. Now they want more!!!

Hillsboro beat Rossview, and a very very tough Mt. Juliet team. So I feel this game will be better than many expect.

Some Clarksville fan please tell me how the field is going to be? Due to two rainy days, it may be the mud bowl. Is the soccer team still practicing on the game field? I hope it is in good shape for no excuses on Friday!

Family first this week ..besides you know how "metro" fans dont travel to well :unsure: but really why hit the road for an hour when i can just ride up the street and see a good game .. beside i have faith that hillsboro will come home victorious!! whats a scimmage have to do with anything.. thats like practice.

Scrimmages set the tone. If you knew anything about our regions, these two teams have enjoyed 4 years of scrimmages in the fall. First friday in august each year, and I pray the new head coach continues this scrimmage.

Would really like to go watch ravenwood beat up on hunters lane. By the way, hunters lane did get maulled in a scrimmage against Clarksville.

What does a scrimmage mean? Bragging rights amongst good friends. Maplewood and Northwest have split the 4 games 2 and 2. However, the past two have belonged to Maplewood. Hard to stop terrence, is he going anywhere to play ball.

What does the field look like Clarksville High Fans?

Scrimmages set the tone. If you knew anything about our regions, these two teams have enjoyed 4 years of scrimmages in the fall. First friday in august each year, and I pray the new head coach continues this scrimmage.

Would really like to go watch ravenwood beat up on hunters lane. By the way, hunters lane did get maulled in a scrimmage against Clarksville.

What does a scrimmage mean? Bragging rights amongst good friends. Maplewood and Northwest have split the 4 games 2 and 2. However, the past two have belonged to Maplewood. Hard to stop terrence, is he going anywhere to play ball.

What does the field look like Clarksville High Fans?

yeah they may set the tone ......but for the most part its practice against another team ...it does not have much else to do with the season... and ravenwood beat up hunters lane ..that wont be easy ..hunters lane is going to pound into ravenwoods heart running smack up the gut ..clay is a monster!!!

how about hunters lane and clarksville on a friday night ..hunters lane would smash them!!! ...by the way maplewood beat hunters lane reg season

i havent heard much on holt ... he still looking ..whoever gets him will be glad they did.

if you are going to the game maybe we can meet. i will give you a resume. have one in the truck at all times. you never know when you need one. plus i have my playbook in the truck too. It is about 60 pages, and almost all typed. Took forever to do, and have to revise soon to correct my new adjustments. would like to chat with you sometime.

That friend i was talking about in my post is now at hillsboro. He is an excellent coach, and pushes his boys to do more than there best. Trust me, that offensive and defensive lines will try to move mountains for him. Proud of my him, and I know he is loving this playoff atmosphere. Gets his blood pumping.

Clarksville will win in the mud bowl. How does the field look with all the rain we have had the past two days?

I'm a Hillsboro guy. I can't be at the game this week; I spent most all of the season between watching my newly adopted team (Perry County Vikings) & coaching at BGA Middle School. For the sake of our family, I need to stay at home for the next few weeks anyway LOL.

This should be a great game this Friday! I'll talk w/Coach Bradley @ PC. He's a great guy & I know they could use help with a Line Coach, Special teams etc. I'm in Nashville...maybe we could meet after the Thanksgiving holidays somewhere halfway for coffee & football talk. I'd be happy to forward your resume to him.

yeah they may set the tone ......but for the most part its practice against another team ...it does not have much else to do with the season... and ravenwood beat up hunters lane ..that wont be easy ..hunters lane is going to pound into ravenwoods heart running smack up the gut ..clay is a monster!!!

how about hunters lane and clarksville on a friday night ..hunters lane would smash them!!! ...by the way maplewood beat hunters lane reg season

i havent heard much on holt ... he still looking ..whoever gets him will be glad they did.

A scrimmage is like the regular season. Rehearsal. Once you get to the playoffs you find out who the real men are. I guess that leaves maplewood out! Of course they always have their excuses to fall back on!!

sounds good to me. i have seen hillsboro in many playoff games. From Fite to Bryant, to now. hillsboro is the team every one wants to beat other than maryville. check their past, that is true tradition.

Hunters Lane was spanked in a scrimmage that cost them their quarter back for a few regular season games. Clarksville player hurt him in august, but ravenwood is something else.

Reasons hillsboro wins: they have been here before several times. all that they know what to do is win. how will they take a defeat is something the coach needs to prepare them for.

Reason clarksville wins: they are trying to make a statement to the alumni for 100 years of existance. they want to represent what they lost 3 weeks ago. The region championship, and they want to prove that football is in clarksville. This team of seniors has already upset in their time 2 number 1's (magavock 2003, and springfield 2006), they almost beat a talented whites creek team last year on a 4th and goal from the 6 with seconds remaining. So don't think these boys have not been in big games. Biggest games have come this year. No one expected them to beat mighty maplewood. They sure would not beat the talented springfield team and they did. Now another page could be written tomorrow night.

This game looks to be a nail biter.

Gallatin said the same thing about Ravenwood.

Springfield beat Hunters Lane too, so what's your point?

Both teams will struggle offensively in the mud.

Final Score:Clarksville 17

Hillsboro 13 or 20 (depends on a late 4th quarter 4th down conversion)