Hillsboro@Clarksville

Golfendude

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A scrimmage is like the regular season. Rehearsal. Once you get to the playoffs you find out who the real men are. I guess that leaves maplewood out! Of course they always have their excuses to fall back on!!

its ok to fall ..as long as you get back up ..and you will see that maplewood always gets back up...you havent seen the last of them .. remember that mr.senusious ..they will be back.

and there are no real men on the feild .. just boys ..but they are learning

Edited by boski

Gallatin said the same thing about Ravenwood.

Springfield beat Hunters Lane too, so what's your point?

Both teams will struggle offensively in the mud.

Final Score:Clarksville 17

Hillsboro 13 or 20 (depends on a late 4th quarter 4th down conversion)

Maplewood 34, Hunters Lane 21 <- that a beaten

Springfield 19, Hunters Lane 15 <- thats an escape

thats my point

Maplewood 34, Hunters Lane 21 <- that a beaten

Springfield 19, Hunters Lane 15 <- thats an escape

thats my point

oh and Hillsboro puts a fork in the generic bob cats tonight... or corn field puma whatever you are. you going down hard! ... golferguy looks like you going to have more free time after tonight ..to work on that swing of yours ..get your game up..

Boski, it seems as you have repressed aggression. Dude, i am just thrilled to be going to a playoff game. Granted we had a rough season, it is good to see old friends still playing. I have ties to both regions, and your beloved Maplewood Panthers. But youz so hostile, just be happy these young men are on the field of battle and not on the streets. Lets celebrate these two teams and cheer them on for a good game.

However, it is always good to want your team to play well or region to do well.

Boski, it seems as you have repressed aggression. Dude, i am just thrilled to be going to a playoff game. Granted we had a rough season, it is good to see old friends still playing. I have ties to both regions, and your beloved Maplewood Panthers. But youz so hostile, just be happy these young men are on the field of battle and not on the streets. Lets celebrate these two teams and cheer them on for a good game.

However, it is always good to want your team to play well or region to do well.

Yes Dr. CoachChris but agression is not always a bad thing. I'm sure the burro's are feeling rather agressive after reading all the nonbelievers picking against them. B)

Yes Dr. CoachChris but agression is not always a bad thing. I'm sure the burro's are feeling rather agressive after reading all the nonbelievers picking against them. B)

Nonbelievers picking against them?!?!? Looks to me like it is just Clarksville fans picking their own team and a few other underdog picks. Check out the Big Ones contest and see what you find. I think it is like 95% picking Hillsboro. Seems to me like most people are really burro believers....

Nonbelievers picking against them?!?!? Looks to me like it is just Clarksville fans picking their own team and a few other underdog picks. Check out the Big Ones contest and see what you find. I think it is like 95% picking Hillsboro. Seems to me like most people are really burro believers....

I know and I am just picking on coachchris. I mean nothing by it.

Edited by Footballfan15