Jo Byrns @ Mt.Pleasant

MPTigerT

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jo byrns has a TEAM... mp has daily. I do realize that jbhs played a pretty bad game on d against cwood, but the high powered O bailed em out... It would be just naive to think that jbhs will play that way again....Coach Adkins WILL HAVE THIS TEAM READY. I know the leaders on D (tuck, roids, yates, reeves, and holman) will be out to prove a point against daily. No one man show can beat a team, no matter how good the show is..... JBHS by 2 touchdowns.

Mount Pheasant goes down.

Keep it up PLESAE. MP feeds of the "one man show" comments. There is a whole lot of Tigers that likes to say different.

Keep it up PLESAE. MP feeds of the "one man show" comments. There is a whole lot of Tigers that likes to say different.

maybe they do feed of on man show comments but no team has a one man show if there was no line no matter who you are your not going any where so NO team is a one man show yall just have a got to player like any other TEAM

I think this thread will easily surpass 35+ pages by game time! Alot of folks interested in this game, as they should be!! I think this will be the best game played this week! :blink:

~~ GO TIGERS ~~

so i here yall shoot firework's when ya score,,,,,,,so how about us can we do the same '''if so i need to get a truck load for fri,,nite

so i here yall shoot firework's when ya score,,,,,,,so how about us can we do the same '''if so i need to get a truck load for fri,,nite

LOL yes, we also have a cannon that we fire that can be heard all over town and is REALLY loud! You certainly know when the TIGERS score, that for sure! ( off of school property, of course) :blink:

You can probably make that same statement for any high school football TEAM (or any professional/college team---"without Dailey they would not be the same team")...Every player adds alittle bit to their coaches game-plan. Like cooking food or something, you have all these ingredients, some are used more than others (Dailey), but it definitely would not be the same without the small ingredients.

Marco Dailey is an outstanding player, he is without question the main "ingredient", but is NOT the only ingredient.

Good Luck to Mt. Pleasant....

LETS GO JO BYRNS!!!!!

Make it 13-0!!! :thumb:

Edited by Jbs_all_the_way