CPA vs. Goodpasture

sportfreak

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have never seen such a arrogants in my life. Goodpasture, classy, bullcrap, LC has alot more class than GP, running the score up, putting the first string back in every time LC got close enough to score and whats with the onside kicks, humiliation is more like it. That's really teaching the players good sportsmanship, but what do you expect out of a bunch of rich silver spoons that wouldn't know how to treat somebody with respect and dignity if their life depended on it. LC handle the humiliation pretty well considering some of the major players on LC had a bad attitude going into the game, ready for the season to be over with and didn't want to play. Maybe the game would have been different if the whole team showed up to play. Someday it will come back and bite GP players and coach in the butt for being so classy. Go CPA or Alcoa, just put GP in their place, a place like the rest of us humans not bought and payed for super silver spoons.

you can get over it. i believe it is because of the talk that lc did that goodpasture wanted to make the game end like it did. the so called "onside kicks" were far from that, they were pooch kicks to keep the ball away from two very good return men because it got to the point were are kicker wasn't kicking it into the endzone and we didn't want them to touch the ball (also known as respecting their ability). one of the kicks was miss hit and only went 15 yards, sorry that happened but we teach our kids to be players and we they see the ball on the ground they are going to go for it, it's just how we play the game at goodpasture. Lewis County had a good season and a good team, don't let yourself say stupid things to make people on here forget your team for what it was and think of a bunch of whiners. to the true lc fans who have a good working brain - good game, good effort, and i wish you the best of luck in the rest of the sports this season and especially football next year.

cpa by three td's. goodpature will not stop their passing game this time with the good weather .

cpa by three td's. goodpature will not stop their passing game this time with the good weather .

did you not read my comments on how the weather favored the passing game last time. you should and then you should consider deleting your inaccurate comment.

Before the previous game Coach Mathews stated that in the end he needed to remember this would most likely be an 8 quarter game. Just an observation. When I say held back I mean in the fourth quarter when the outcome was apparent he only used 80% of what he had not the full 100%. There are plenty of tricks in his bag that he just hasn't shown. This game will be a track meet.

I have never seen such a arrogants in my life. Goodpasture, classy, bullcrap, LC has alot more class than GP, running the score up, putting the first string back in every time LC got close enough to score and whats with the onside kicks, humiliation is more like it. That's really teaching the players good sportsmanship, but what do you expect out of a bunch of rich silver spoons that wouldn't know how to treat somebody with respect and dignity if their life depended on it. LC handle the humiliation pretty well considering some of the major players on LC had a bad attitude going into the game, ready for the season to be over with and didn't want to play. Maybe the game would have been different if the whole team showed up to play. Someday it will come back and bite GP players and coach in the butt for being so classy. Go CPA or Alcoa, just put GP in their place, a place like the rest of us humans not bought and payed for super silver spoons.

Since I understand how football is a sports where the better team is supose to slack off for the opponent!!!Im so sorry you feel this way :D Maybe they should be banned from football period!

you can get over it. i believe it is because of the talk that lc did that goodpasture wanted to make the game end like it did. the so called "onside kicks" were far from that, they were pooch kicks to keep the ball away from two very good return men because it got to the point were are kicker wasn't kicking it into the endzone and we didn't want them to touch the ball (also known as respecting their ability). one of the kicks was miss hit and only went 15 yards, sorry that happened but we teach our kids to be players and we they see the ball on the ground they are going to go for it, it's just how we play the game at goodpasture. Lewis County had a good season and a good team, don't let yourself say stupid things to make people on here forget your team for what it was and think of a bunch of whiners. to the true lc fans who have a good working brain - good game, good effort, and i wish you the best of luck in the rest of the sports this season and especially football next year.

did you not read my comments on how the weather favored the passing game last time. you should and then you should consider deleting your inaccurate comment.

it was a wet sloppy field, any moron knows that does not favor the passing game. they will stop the run this time and throw for at least 5 td's ending goodrecruiter, i mean goodpatures state chances

boy are you full of it, and the excuse for the starters being put back in so LC would and shouldn't be able to come close to scoring that was just a pooch kick too. I'm sorry but the game was sickening. Humiliation is not part of any sport or sportsmanship.

Since I understand how football is a sports where the better team is supose to slack off for the opponent!!!Im so sorry you feel this way :D Maybe they should be banned from football period!

Are you being sarcastic? That's a male thinking alright, slack off, they need to compete with their own privates..... Everybody thinks differently when its on the other foot. Like I said humiliation is not part of sportsmanship. It was just a sorry piece of work. That's how differently people in their on mind justify the way they see any game, difference in believes, morals, and treat people the way you would want to be treated I believe the good book says.

CPA broke out some trickery on Camden, even after the game was out of hand. I don't call this tasteless. As a person who knows the game of football, I would actually call it Great Coaching.

Why, you ask?

Well, let me give some examples- fake kick on XP for the 2 pt. conversion. Reverse, went for a score. Fake reverse on a punt return, went for a score, A really nice double screen, went for big yards. The option out of shotgun, went for big yards. Oh, and that Jailbreak screen they ran in the third quarter. Very nicely executed.

Goodpasture will see all of this on film, and because of this, they have to take time out of their normal routine to prepare for these types of plays. They were, in my mind, giving GP as many looks as they could. Helps promote confusion, and takes valuable time away.

Not classless, just good coaching. I surely wouldn't call getting your boys ready for the next round of the playoffs bad sportsmanship.

CPA broke out some trickery on Camden, even after the game was out of hand. I don't call this tasteless. As a person who knows the game of football, I would actually call it Great Coaching.

Why, you ask?

Well, let me give some examples- fake kick on XP for the 2 pt. conversion. Reverse, went for a score. Fake reverse on a punt return, went for a score, A really nice double screen, went for big yards. The option out of shotgun, went for big yards. Oh, and that Jailbreak screen they ran in the third quarter. Very nicely executed.

Goodpasture will see all of this on film, and because of this, they have to take time out of their normal routine to prepare for these types of plays. They were, in my mind, giving GP as many looks as they could. Helps promote confusion, and takes valuable time away.

Not classless, just good coaching. I surely wouldn't call getting your boys ready for the next round of the playoffs bad sportsmanship.

Are you talking to me?