Hampton vs. Coalfield 2006 Edition

rSquared

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations Adam on your quick return........Everyone has been praying for you and your family and rooting for your return......Be safe and play with your heart thats where the game is.......I am sure this thread will fill up fast now.......Go Bulldogs......If any team can do it you can.........We are behind you all the way...... :lol:

Guest Shocker0

Shocker ,you're reaching. You can't tell alot about Hamptons scores, some are legit and others we had the jvs in in the 1st quarter. Another thing ,I wouldn't want to come to Coalfield with a losing record. I also saw where Midway outgained Coalfield in both games, Harriman was a very even game also. The Harriman game was really a 7 to 0 game. If Hampton plays to their potential, We'll be alright. Oh ,Did I mention ,Townsends back.

Pujo, The Coalfield/Harriman game was all Coalfield. They moved it down to about the 15 yard line on their first drive before giving the ball up on downs...The game wasn't "really" anything...Coalfield controlled the game from the start. If I remember right, Harriman only had one 1st down in the first half and that was because of a penalty on Coalfield. The final score was meaningless...In my opinion, the game was "really" about 28-0 if you count all the times that Coalfield moved it inside the 20 yard line.

As for Midway, Coalfield was winning 21-0 with about 6 minutes left and almost lost it. Midway keeps it close everytime they play, but like Hampton, Coalfield never seems to have too much trouble with Harriman. But they did shut them out unlike Hampton, and that was with Goins in the whole game. The toughest task for Coalfield will be stopping your offense, because it is probably the toughest they've faced this season.

coalfield players an d coaches are eating this stuff up. factor in the loss last year and they will be ready

hampton fans and players need to be excited about #25 return

but put a bullseye on 25 - 4 and 82 coalfield will hit them even when they dont have the ball

22 and 12 will decide if hampton wins this football game

Come on coalfield fans are you scared to post......jackets will dominate this weekand hampton will give them plenty of money to run for hampton will fight to the end "i heard"..adam townsend a great running back so is davis i would pick them both to be good . i just hope adam can run like he did before..

Coalfield might have a hard time now that drake liles is out of the game,,,him and davis side to side on the defense. but i think coalfield will try to do there best with out him...you know coalfield has worked hard this season and they won't back down from a fight they will give it there all no matter what the score is...good luck to both teams and adam tape up that ankle...DON'T LET ME DOWN DAVIS..

RUN DAVIS RUN

Coalfield-27

Hampton-21 with a hard fought ballgame :lol:

whose Drake Liles , I mean were does he play , Does he play Offense and defense, and is he a big part of both? Edited by GotSpeed

Hamptons defensive coaches will shut down Coalfields Offense

there offense is kind of banged up and tired for giving it there all on the field.they will be ready friday and hampton better be ready davis is better then last year he's over 200 lb's know and can still run a 4-6 on a 40 yd dash ..just think over 200lb's coming at you full speed!! people says he alot harder to get down know

so come prepared .theres a fare warning

there offense is kind of banged up and tired for giving it there all on the field.they will be ready friday and hampton better be ready davis is better then last year he's over 200 lb's know and can still run a 4-6 on a 40 yd dash ..just think over 200lb's coming at you full speed!! people says he alot harder to get down know

so come prepared .theres a fare warning

Hope there 100% cause Hampton will be, Sounds Like we will all get our 7 bucks worth Friday night.

whose Drake Liles , I mean were does he play , Does he play Offense and defense, and is he a big part of both?

drake is a very talented footbal play he plays on the defense and is up there in tackels.what i'm saying is it will not be the same on defense without him. he's a best friend to many and really a good kid.....

drake is a very talented footbal play he plays on the defense and is up there in tackels.what i'm saying is it will not be the same on defense without him. he's a best friend to many and really a good kid.....

Did he have an Injury, If so I hate that for any kid, What position does he play?