Hampton vs. Coalfield 2006 Edition

rSquared

They chartered a bus! Them boys should be well rested come game time, Hopefully not to rested,,, Maybe they can watch game film on the way down.

People are really getting behind this team. people over the Co have given money to charter a bus and buy food for the kids. Way to go Carter Co. People were really good to Cloudland a few years back. I think they are backing the right horse. Like someone else said ,these boys will give it all they've got. Thats a plenty for me. I bet the Coaches have spent a ton of time breaking down film. If we are better and win, thats outstanding . If not ,leave it all on the field and walk off with your heads up. 100 percant effort on every play, know your job and be disaplined. Now go out and GETTTTTTTTTTURRRRRRRRRDUNNNNNNNNNNN.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slick Pujo,

Have you heard from Slick Rick tonight? Do you think he took Slick Pujo's advice and went to the DR. today? Gut Wrench Gary says Slick Rick might not be feeling too well tonight. What do you think Slick Pujo?

Slick Pujo has IBS also, Slick Pujo says stress brings on IBS. After scouting Friendship and breaking down all the game film, Slick Pujo say Slick Rick may live in the bathroom for quite some time. Slick Pujo still has the joke for Slick Rick if he can get off the pottie long enough to give Slick Pujo a call.

Slick Pujo has IBS also, Slick Pujo says stress brings on IBS. After scouting Friendship and breaking down all the game film, Slick Pujo say Slick Rick may live in the bathroom for quite some time. Slick Pujo still has the joke for Slick Rick if he can get off the pottie long enough to give Slick Pujo a call.

Gut Wrench Gary says this is a good possibility slick Pujo. Gut Wrench Gary is sad to hear that Slick Pujo also has IBS. Gut Wrench Gary says he hopes Pujo gets it under control and doesn't end up like slick Richard at Trousdale. Gut Wrench Gary says Slick Richard is brave for going back to the Jacket Nest this week again. Gut Wrench Gary says Slick Rick will miss the whole first half again this week too. He will be in his own little Port-a-John.

Gut Wrench Gary says this is a good possibility slick Pujo. Gut Wrench Gary is sad to hear that Slick Pujo also has IBS. Gut Wrench Gary says he hopes Pujo gets it under control and doesn't end up like slick Richard at Trousdale. Gut Wrench Gary says Slick Richard is brave for going back to the Jacket Nest this week again. Gut Wrench Gary says Slick Rick will miss the whole first half again this week too. He will be in his own little Port-a-John.

I think Slick Pujo,s IBS may really flare up, This Coalfield bunch is enough to cause stress. Slick Pujo is also stressed about Adam. Slick Pujo worries about Brandon Davis and the Armes kid. Slick Pujo says Coalfield is hard to run against. Slick Pujo says Coalfield is stubborn and runs the ball all over you. Slick Pujo say this will be a tough task. Slick Pujo says his Bulldogs are up for this task. Slick Pujo thinks these Bulldogs can do about anything.

I think Slick Pujo,s IBS may really flare up, This Coalfield bunch is enough to cause stress. Slick Pujo is also stressed about Adam. Slick Pujo worries about Brandon Davis and the Armes kid. Slick Pujo says Coalfield is hard to run against. Slick Pujo says Coalfield is stubborn and runs the ball all over you. Slick Pujo say this will be a tough task. Slick Pujo says his Bulldogs are up for this task. Slick Pujo thinks these Bulldogs can do about anything.

Gut Wrench Gary tells Slick Pujo not to get too stressed. Gut Wrench Gary says you will be like Slick Rick at Trousdale a couple of weeks ago. Gut Wrench Gary says they will have to call Hazmat team into Coalfield to clean up the bathroom. Gut Wrench Gary says Slick Pujo needs to go see a DR. with Slick Rick.

Where in the heck did everybody go. Is this the calm before the storm. One good thing for Hampton is, everyone is healthy and practices are going good. Ithink if we can play sound football without all the penalties and turnovers, we'll be fine. Hampton is the only team who has stopped Hampton all year long. GOOOOOOOOOOOBULLDOGSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

I beg to differ...Coalfiled shut them out totally and they ahd their starting quarterback the entire game. The Coalfiled defense is tough!!

Just won't to say good luck to the Bulldogs. As far as a good time to leave I would leave around 2:30 or 3:00. Last year we left Elizabethton around 3:30 didn't stop to eat and made it around 6:40. The guy I was with had a GPS and it also said 2hrs or so and becouse of traffic it took a little over 3. Drive safe those roads in Morgan County are narrow just like ours.