Hampton vs. Coalfield 2006 Edition

rSquared

Not worried one single bit, the only thing this game means is you were one of the final 8 or you made it to the final 4. The next round get tougher and it will take a better team than Coalfield to win. Now if you can pick you up another player or two, you might be able to hang. I think Hampton is the only team still in the playoffs around here, you all wouldn't mind if we found us a few extra kids. Like the one feller said ,this is America ,I'd say alot of kids would like to make the choice to play Friday night. Seems like some other school didn't think it was right either,or they wouldnt have imformed the TSSAA.

Why don't you CRY A LITTLE Pujo??? If you're so darn confident what does it matter who plays? If he was cleared then GET OVER IT! If you lose will this be your OUT? If Coalfield loses then what did this EXTRA kid add to the team?

Let's play the game, then see who's on top! If you feel that Coalfield has tried to cheat with this player and the TSSAA decides to investigate, then leave it up to them! If they cleared him once, I'm sure they can clear him again! I GUARANTEE you that Gary Kreis is not the type of coach that would TRY AND CHEAT to win! We've been to the final 4 and faced those private schools who recruit and I CAN TELL YOU we don't recruit. It's like Maryville, when you win on a yearly basis, kids want to transfer and play on a winning team.

Most kids that want to be on a winning football team in Morgan County come to Coalfield, if they want to win in Basketball they go to Wartburg.

Just get over this crap that we're cheating, because according to the TSSAA, that's not what's happened. And if they come back later and change their mind, like they can do, then so be it! But Gary is not the CHEATING kind of coach!

Go YELLOW JACKETS!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coalfield recruits...I'm sure they can pick up Casey Clausens brother out in California for this game to be quarterback, because that's obviously how they got the rest of their team. Your right, if Coalfield beats Hampton, they got no shot at the next round...but I guess if they do beat Hampton then that means that Hampton would have faired worse? Because once you said the better team almost always wins games.

But seriously, I think Coalfield AND Hampton are both good enough to win the state championship, have a little faith in Coalfield at least, you have a plenty in Hampton, possibly too much. After Friday if you guys win, then you will be able to brag all you want, and I'm sure the Coalfield fans will help out. But if Coalfield wins, it won't matter because they would have just got lucky.

I promise you I want say they got lucky unless they did, it does happen sometimes. Most cases are ,the harder I work ,the luckier I get. I will even go as far as to say ,if it takes luck for Hampton to win, there luck will be over the next week. We have to be good enough to flat out beat Coalfield.We may not even beat Coalfield, actually Coalfield is only about a td less than the top schools. You could probably make that up with a little luck.

I just don't much think the kid transferred for the academics.

SHUT UP PUJO!!! I've heard all I'm gonna hear from you. I'm sick of you and all these Hampton punks running their mouths thinking you're OH SO GREAT just because you have THE ALMIGHTY Adam Townsend (note sarcasm). I can't wait for Coalfield to SHUT YOU PUNKS UP FOR GOOD!!! THAT WAY WE WON'T HAVE TO BE SUBJECTED TO YOUR STUPIDITY!

And another thing, don't you DARE try to insinuate Coalfield cheats when for all we know, Hampton probably deliberately injured Goins because they knew they couldn't win without him. The said player was allowed to play because he moved to the Coalfield school district and when you do that on your own free will, there's nothing that can be done, no matter how much somebody whines and cries about it like YOU have Pujo.

:lol:

SHUT UP PUJO!!! I've heard all I'm gonna hear from you. I'm sick of you and all these Hampton punks running their mouths thinking you're OH SO GREAT just because you have THE ALMIGHTY Adam Townsend (note sarcasm). I can't wait for Coalfield to SHUT YOU PUNKS UP FOR GOOD!!! THAT WAY WE WON'T HAVE TO BE SUBJECTED TO YOUR STUPIDITY!

And another thing, don't you DARE try to insinuate Coalfield cheats when for all we know, Hampton probably deliberately injured Goins because they knew they couldn't win without him. The said player was allowed to play because he moved to the Coalfield school district and when you do that on your own free will, there's nothing that can be done, no matter how much somebody whines and cries about it like YOU have Pujo.

AMEN! YOU go BrODoGG66

Why don't you CRY A LITTLE Pujo??? If you're so darn confident what does it matter who plays? If he was cleared then GET OVER IT! If you lose will this be your OUT? If Coalfield loses then what did this EXTRA kid add to the team?

Let's play the game, then see who's on top! If you feel that Coalfield has tried to cheat with this player and the TSSAA decides to investigate, then leave it up to them! If they cleared him once, I'm sure they can clear him again! I GUARANTEE you that Gary Kreis is not the type of coach that would TRY AND CHEAT to win! We've been to the final 4 and faced those private schools who recruit and I CAN TELL YOU we don't recruit. It's like Maryville, when you win on a yearly basis, kids want to transfer and play on a winning team.

Most kids that want to be on a winning football team in Morgan County come to Coalfield, if they want to win in Basketball they go to Wartburg.

Just get over this crap that we're cheating, because according to the TSSAA, that's not what's happened. And if they come back later and change their mind, like they can do, then so be it! But Gary is not the CHEATING kind of coach!

Go YELLOW JACKETS!

Don't look like I'm the only one crying, I'm sure not going to turn anybody in. Just seems to look a little shady to several people.I don't even call it cheating,just bending the rules. Ido hope if Coalfield cheated,they get caught. I don't believe the dumb junk. The kid left Oliver Springs to be on a winning program, its not like he just happened to move in from across the country. If that was the case and he only moved 5 miles,why did he change schools. If it looks like and wabbles like a duck.its probably a duck.

Don't look like I'm the only one crying, I'm sure not going to turn anybody in. Just seems to look a little shady to several people.I don't even call it cheating,just bending the rules. Ido hope if Coalfield cheated,they get caught. I don't believe the dumb junk. The kid left Oliver Springs to be on a winning program, its not like he just happened to move in from across the country. If that was the case and he only moved 5 miles,why did he change schools. If it looks like and wabbles like a duck.its probably a duck.

Because Oliver Springs is in Roane County and Coalfield is in Morgan County! Different Counties, Different school districts! It just so happens we are only 5 miles, IF THAT MUCH from OSHS.

We don't cheat, we just WIN! So if you WIN, you must be cheating! Especially when you are in a small community with only 190 kids in all of the high school. Almost half the male population of the school plays on the football team!

Gary is a great coach and gets the BEST out of all the players!

And yes, you are crying about it or you wouldn't still be talking about it!

Because Oliver Springs is in Roane County and Coalfield is in Morgan County! Different Counties, Different school districts! It just so happens we are only 5 miles, IF THAT MUCH from OSHS.

We don't cheat, we just WIN! So if you WIN, you must be cheating! Especially when you are in a small community with only 190 kids in all of the high school. Almost half the male population of the school plays on the football team!

Gary is a great coach and gets the BEST out of all the players!

And yes, you are crying about it or you wouldn't still be talking about it!

If its like you say and Coalfield gets all the good football players from Morgan Co. Don't look like you are all that great. If Hampton got the biggest part of good football players in Carter Co. Trust me, you wouldn't want any part of us. Don't sound like you all any different from a private school. GOOD LUCK

TEMPER TEMPER, I don't get intimadated that easy.We gonna whip that butt.