Hampton vs. Coalfield 2006 Edition

rSquared

BD has several prospects and that is discussed in another thread. Gunter is a possible in football but more toward basketball. It would be acceptable for either in his case. I suspect some could if they would buckle down on grades and get rid of the cranial/rectal inversion most teenagers suffer from.

Thats good, i believe Hampton has two possibly 3 seniors that may play at the next level, but next year will be a different story, I believe next years senior class will have a half dozen or more play at the next level, Hampton only looses a few key players, we might be on here talking about the 2007 edition this time next year. :( Heck, by the time my youngest is a senior i might make it to the 2009 edition.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on ar eyou kidding me? Cosby put 21 on Hampton, and Hampton only won by 7 points. How did Cosby fair against Midway, a team that Coalfield has beaten twice now? I think the loss by 22. And if you really think that Harriman would not have scored more against Hzmpton if they had not loss there quearterback early than you are crazy. We played him for 4 quarters and shut him out. If my memory is right i think he got hurt after a 30+ yard run against Hampton.

Sure and Hampton lost it's leading scorer, too. Had to change the whole offense after the first play of the game and wait some how still pulled out a win!!!!!!!!!

Just good coaching or maybe these boys got some skills! :(

TEMPER TEMPER, I don't get intimadated that easy.We gonna whip that butt.

I don't think so, son... I don't know about anyone else on here, but I've heard all the asinine statements I care to hear from you for this year. Sounds to me like you've got a built-in excuse if, correction... WHEN you lose. "WAAAAAHHHH, Coalfield cheats! Cry Cry Cry!". You KNOW you're stepping into a nest full of angry Jackets itching for payback for last year. You're scared that Hampton's going to lose and YOU KNOW IT! We may have a bit of a swagger to us but that's because we can back it up. The nay-sayers can keep flapping their gums because it won't change the fact that Coalfield is out for blood. The Bro-D-O-Double G says it's two more days until we slap the taste outta your ignorant mouths.

I don't think so, son... I don't know about anyone else on here, but I've heard all the asinine statements I care to hear from you for this year. Sounds to me like you've got a built-in excuse if, correction... WHEN you lose. "WAAAAAHHHH, Coalfield cheats! Cry Cry Cry!". You KNOW you're stepping into a nest full of angry Jackets itching for payback for last year. You're scared that Hampton's going to lose and YOU KNOW IT! We may have a bit of a swagger to us but that's because we can back it up. The nay-sayers can keep flapping their gums because it won't change the fact that Coalfield is out for blood. The Bro-D-O-Double G says it's two more days until we slap the taste outta your ignorant mouths.

Gut Wrench Gary says your Jackets will be crying after Slick Pujo's Dogs drop a duece on them. Gut Wrench Gary says that Hampton is the better team. Gut Wrench Gary thinks that Coalfield is the most overrated team in the state. Gut Wrench Gary says good luck to Slick Pujo's Dogs.

Well know Brodog, If there itching that bad they better go to scratching now, cause there aint going to be no payback this year, and the only smacking going on will be them Bogs swating the sting out of the Yellow Jackets on the field! <_<

SHUT UP PUJO!!! I've heard all I'm gonna hear from you. I'm sick of you and all these Hampton punks running their mouths thinking you're OH SO GREAT just because you have THE ALMIGHTY Adam Townsend (note sarcasm). I can't wait for Coalfield to SHUT YOU PUNKS UP FOR GOOD!!! THAT WAY WE WON'T HAVE TO BE SUBJECTED TO YOUR STUPIDITY!

And another thing, don't you DARE try to insinuate Coalfield cheats when for all we know, Hampton probably deliberately injured Goins because they knew they couldn't win without him. The said player was allowed to play because he moved to the Coalfield school district and when you do that on your own free will, there's nothing that can be done, no matter how much somebody whines and cries about it like YOU have Pujo.

:thumb:

Save this post pujo, just in case Hampton wins <_<

48 hours from now we will be discussing ..the whoopin one of our teams have got... we need to post some more tonight cause I can't got bed until we surpass the 1a Mr. Football thread... come on guys

GO DOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!|

45 hours till GAME TIME. thats what im talking about! <_<

Good Luck to the Dogs! I know I will be there cheering you all on. :o

It will be great to see Adam on the field again even if he's not to 100%. You gotta give him the credit....he has a Huge Heart and tons of determination along with a lot of other members of the team. Come on Dogs! Get riled up! Let's put another W on the board!

Go Dogs!

Get 'Er Done! <_<:thumb:

25's Bro....if you will email me....I have the story from ESPN on Adam.

Where can I find the ESPN story on Adam?

Whoa, Whoa, Whoa, Whoa, WHOA!

Hold on there a second Yellow Jackets who are confused because their colors are orange!

Can You Hear It?

It's the sound of the Big Blue Bulldog Train comin' to Coalfield.

You better have all the tranfers, transits, dogs, cats, rats, fleas, whoever you want ready for Friday night. As far as tranfers go WHO CARES! I know I'm ready for a big Friday Night Fight between two great teams. I will say this but I really don't have to because their record speaks for itself or so I thought. Coalfield has a good team. But if the Dogs play the way they are capable of playing on Friday, Hampton WINS! With AT#25 it just makes it even more exciting. This Hampton team is different than last years team. We're Hungry. We're Ready for Friday Night. I want to see a Big Blue Nation down in Coalfield Friday. No excuses! Its time!

GO DOGS!!!!!!!!

Edited by HHSBulldogType2001