Hampton vs. Coalfield 2006 Edition

rSquared

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And HONEST C Y won't answer. Two different people said the same thing/ GETTTTTTTTTTTTTURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDUNNNNNNNNNNNNN

I can't answer. Can't and will not are not the same thing. One goes to ability of which I do not have that ability. Will not is willfully not answering. I have given the most honest answer with the information at hand.

Credibility is the test. Two people claiming to be from OZ chime in from the peanut gallery, they may, or may not have an axe to grind from the sour taste losing the best tackler on their 1-9 team. I generally find that people that may have an axe to grind aren't the most reliable sources. They tend to do it for their own reasons, namely to inflame a bad situation, or situation they are not happy with for whatever the reason.

Nobody from Coalfield was near Oliver Springs when this decision was made; we do not know. What we do know is, and I say again, the school administration is well aware of the reasons for the move, it was investigated by the administration, and has been approved. That makes it legitimate.

I think the baiting into this discussion should stop. It accomplishes nothing.

Edited by CYJacket

Appearantly Pujo is upset because if Hampton does get beat he will feel like a ringer caused it. Nothing will be farther from the truth. If Coalfield wins it is because of a better team. We play students enrolled in Coalfield school that passes both the administrative and TSSAA muster regardless of race, color, national origin, social status, age or political ties. Ability is judged by the coaching staff and that is the bottom line.

pujo has his excuse if they are beaten.

wow, wow, wow!!! I didn't know that we played kids with OTHER political ties!!!! I don't know about that CY, we better check into that! We might be breaking the rules somewhere!!!!

I can't answer. Can't and will not are not the same thing. One goes to ability of which I do not have that ability. Will not is willfully not answering. I have given the most honest answer with the information at hand.

Credibility is the test. Two people claiming to be from OZ chime in from the peanut gallery, they may, or may not have an axe to grind from the sour taste losing the best tackler on their 1-9 team. I generally find that people that may have an axe to grind aren't the most reliable sources. They tend to do it for their own reasons, namely to inflame a bad situation, or situation they are not happy with for whatever the reason.

Nobody from Coalfield was near Oliver Springs when this decision was made; we do not know. What we do know is, and I say again, the school administration is well aware of the reasons for the move, it was investigated by the administration, and has been approved. That makes it legitimate.

Now that sounds like a man with some sense. Not some one claiming that the father of a child spend several hundreds of dollar, and put his family thru a rough time just because his kid did not get to start one game.

Slick Rick says CYJacket should listen to Slick PUJO, otherwise Slick PUJO may drop a duece on CYJacket's chest at the game. Slick Rick was told that Slick PUJO will drop people with one punch and then while they are down he will drop a duece on their chest. Slick PUJO is a pleasant person until Slick PUJO is provoked. Slick Rick says Slick PUJO knows his football and everyone should listen. Slick Rick still believes that big offensive unit for Hampton will make the difference in the game. Coalfield relies on Brandon Davis and Slick Rick feels like Slick PUJO's Hampton team will take him away. Davis is a good running back, but it is pretty tough to run when Slick PUJO's bulldogs are standing over the top of you. Slick Rick says Slick PUJO's team WILL win the game. Slick Coalfield is probably going home after the game, just like Slick Rick's Crusaders are predicted.

Edited by Slick Rick

wow, wow, wow!!! I didn't know that we played kids with OTHER political ties!!!! I don't know about that CY, we better check into that! We might be breaking the rules somewhere!!!!

Yeah, RR wants us to play Republicans, Bear and CY want Dem's and that coaching staff doesn't care. Imagine them not listening to us about such matters. :unsure:

I think the baiting into this discussion should stop. It accomplishes nothing.

One question. Why not take it up with the people who seem to know what they are talking about. I'll tell you why. You don't want the truth.

Who is this player? Does he play for Hampton now?

practiced with avery summer after 8th grade year. Mike Sr. was hired to help coach at Avery. Left there after freshman year and went to Hampton when dad changed jobs to go to Hampton and lil mike is now the starting QB for the Bulldogs. Older sister chose to remain at Cloudland and play basketball. She was homecoming queen last year.

Edited by cowgirl

One question. Why not take it up with the people who seem to know what they are talking about. I'll tell you why. You don't want the truth.

Pujo, you old dog, high lander, Avery fan or what ever, quit chasin' your stumpy little tale.

Coalfield was approached by a parent to enroll a kid in school living in the community. That was shown, we can't turn away students living in Morgan Co. and a School bus is supplied in the neighborhood. The kid was accepted, he was approved, and it is over. You should get over it and quit hanging on to this as a security blanket if your dogs, highlanders or Avery whatevers get beat.

Edited by CYJacket