Hampton vs. Coalfield 2006 Edition

rSquared

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When did Carter County start letting teams rent a Green Coach, or any charter bus for that matter???

Some really generous parents went the extra mile for these boys and the cheerleaders. It looks like we need to send a call out again. We are going on the road again next week.

Way to go guys keep it up. One game at a time! :lol:

Good game Hampton. Maybe next year, maybe not. Continue on the road to the State Championship. You have a much longer trip next week. I would suggest those same generious parents rent hotel rooms. Rember it is T-giving w/e and you might have to Travel on T-giving, it will be worth it.

Slick Richard does not know what Hampton will be bringing.

I heard that pujo was searching for me at the game. He may very well have even looked me in the eye. When I am at home games I am too busy to settle in and be located easily. There were several fundraising projects that I had to collect the money from to deposit tomorrow so I was on the go after the game. Maybe next year we can really talk.

BTW, the person I am is not necessarily the person I play on here. Good game again and continue your march toward the championship at Johnny "Red" Floyd Stadium on the campus of beautiful MTSU in Murfreesboro, my other alma mater.

Hope all had a safe trip back.

Edited by CYJacket

thanks for keeping us on top of everything tonight. you tha man!

Thanks, This was the first time I had used the Game Night Scores Forum, its a great way to stay in touch with an ongoing game.

I was hoping that Coalfield could pull out a victory, nobody deserves a shot a state title more than Coalfields Coach K. Maybe next year, anyway I hope that Hampton will represent east tennessee well, with a victory next week, then onto the championship game at the murph!

Edited by catback