Hampton vs. Coalfield 2006 Edition

rSquared

Whelp, sense mah Es-Oh-Are bois gawt beet bah dem thar Kolefeeuld bois, ah gawttuh geev dem sum credut whar credut'z dew... dey schut downe dem thar bois frum de Sawth. Ah tale yew whut tho... dem thar Hamtum bois're big! Ah'd lyke two sea uh teem frum reegun too weeun stayte... ah jest down't thank dat dis iz gunna bee de yeer...

Hamtun- Twenny-Sevun

Kolefeeuld- Foretean

I think I like your perdiction, but all that scribble is to hard for this ole county boy's eyes. I believe if you stare at it long enough the words,,, Hampton Bulldogs 2006 1a State champs,,, jump out at you! Edited by GotSpeed

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whelp, sense mah Es-Oh-Are bois gawt beet bah dem thar Kolefeeuld bois, ah gawttuh geev dem sum credut whar credut'z dew... dey schut downe dem thar bois frum de Sawth. Ah tale yew whut tho... dem thar Hamtum bois're big! Ah'd lyke two sea uh teem frum reegun too weeun stayte... ah jest down't thank dat dis iz gunna bee de yeer...

Hamtun- Twenny-Sevun

Kolefeeuld- Foretean

Otis miye freeand! Whaat en taernashion's thaet segnitcher staend fer? Eh-so-ahr (SOR) stand fer "Steel own Rit'lan" er whut??? :o

---are-skwaird

Slick Gary hopes Slick Pujo's Dogs win this week, so that Slick Pujo can bring his Dogs over to Lebanon to get him a little of Slick Gary's Commanders. Gut Wrench Gary thinks that Slick Pujo's Bulldogs will pull this one out since they are getting back Townsend.

That yellow man with red hair really fits your personality good, I can see you cruzing to the game in your 47 Willis jeep with the top down now.

Otis miye freeand! Whaat en taernashion's thaet segnitcher staend fer? Eh-so-ahr (SOR) stand fer "Steel own Rit'lan" er whut??? :o

---are-skwaird

Now thats FUNNY!!!

Didn't this thread get like a 1000 post last year? Rsquared started this and I have not seen him yet. But anyway I done this last year so here it goes if this Thread gets a 150 post Hampton wins!

okay, bigdogs, BUT if it gets ABOVE 150 posts, COALFIELD WINS!!!

deal... :o

---rSquared

Edited by rSquared

Pass up the turn that goes to the school (Fairview Lane) and go about another quarter of a mile or less and you'll take a left that goes down an entrance to the parking lot of LB's Restaurant. Good people, excellent food, nice atmosphere. Recommend it highly. :o

Hope you enjoy the trip and the game. Anything I can do, just holla!

---rSquared