Andre Sterling Can't Carry Brian Marshall's Jock Strap

OwlPride

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just think its important to put the teams record in with Mr. Football. Brian did have more total yards than Sterling did during the reg season and more touchdowns. Ooltewah had 200 more yards passing in the reg season than Farragut so you can't say Sterling is the only thing Farragut has. He ran behind the BIGGEST offensive line in the state, averaging 6'4 280. Thats ridiculous. I guess every team that Ooltewah has played has made a mistake for not keying on Marshall....

i dont know. i dont play. from what ive seen all year Farragut's D doesnt key in on anyone. IMO i think our D is terrible. i cant believe that no one has tried passing on us more. but once again from what ive seen and noticed.. Farragut doesnt key in on anyone. i dont know about other schools. its hard to key in on 1 person when ur balanced like Ooltewah.

Edited by ihavenofriendzz

It should be just like the Heisman....your Heisman winner's almost always come from nationally ranked (top 10) teams....when's the last time you saw a Heisman winner from a 9-4 team??

I'm sure it's happened, but it's much more rare than from a 12-0 team!

The team and the team's success has to have something to do with it.

But oh well...let's hope Marshall can help his team to that Gold Ball! I would much rather have a TEAM State Championship than an individual award (that is only won by a popularity contest). State Championships are won on the field!

Edited by GradfromtheNest

individual awards are won on the field too. u have to atleast get their attention on the field.. but i agree. id much rather have a state championship than individual award. but dont take away from the kids who get honored for their individual performances by saying they didnt win it on the field.

Edited by ihavenofriendzz