Loudest Game You Have Attended

I have to disagree that the FC/GT game was the loudest that I have ever heard.

Thou this was a spirited game and loud at times, when ol'Mo swung from side to side the noise level definitely changed dramatically.

GT became very quiet when Rickaway scored, yet opened back up on the huge recepetion for a TD moments later.

Of course, FC became very loud for a few minutes during the Rickaway score, however they remained extremely quiet for most of the game. It was not until late in the 4th quarter when many of the FC fans started getting a little bit of confidence (or was it concern)(depends on which moment) did the FC fans ever display any noise. Fair weather fans would definitely describe the way the stands on the home side appeared.

GT was way louder most of the game. Quite possibly because ol'Mo was on their side for most of the game. GT fans did add a unique "flavor" to this classic game.

Edited by The Bull

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously you've never heard a real train horn along with semi horns in a high school stadium. Also the crowd drown the horns at times, both sides of the field were loud, the horns really brought out an awesome atmosphere. Never have I seen anything or heard anything like it in my lifetime. I hope the horns will come to the FCS/TEMPLE game fri.nite, I will bring my video camera and record the noise it creates. Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!! I do hope we didnt offend any neighbors around the school that didnt come to the game. As you know you can hear a train horn for miles. Way to end the season for our seniors, on both teams

UMM the Horn that marion county uses is a train whistle a old train whistle.. they pull a huge air compressor along to the game.. trust me ive heard loud

I have to disagree that the FC/GT game was the loudest that I have ever heard.

Thou this was a spirited game and loud at times, when ol'Mo swung from side to side the noise level definitely changed dramatically.

GT became very quiet when Rickaway scored, yet opened back up on the huge recepetion for a TD moments later.

Of course, FC became very loud for a few minutes during the Rickaway score, however they remained extremely quiet for most of the game. It was not until late in the 4th quarter when many of the FC fans started getting a little bit of confidence (or was it concern)(depends on which moment) did the FC fans ever display any noise. Fair weather fans would definitely describe the way the stands on the home side appeared.

This coming from a guy who is the poster child for fair weather fans everywhere! :(

Without a doubt the Gordonsville at FC game was the loudest 1A game I've been to.

Mt. Pleasant - "The Jungle". They make a lot of noise in Camden also.

I have to go with ya Bighurt, on this one, This was the loudest I have EVER heard the JUNGLE (CPA @ Mt. Pleasant.. playoff game in 2004 )!!

It was also great getting to meet you and Robjim that night!!

I suspect it may be even louder this friday night with JBHS coming to town! :D

I have to go with ya Bighurt, on this one, This was the loudest I have EVER heard the JUNGLE (CPA @ Mt. Pleasant.. playoff game in 2004 )!!

I suspect it may be even louder this friday night with JBHS coming to town! B)

I agree. That game was crazy. Especially when RoRo took it to the house. That was amazing talent we had that year.

I remeber kids painting thier chest.

I think The Jungle hasn't been as loud as it could be. Maybe the next game will light a fire in some tiger fans.

I suspect it may be even louder this friday night with JBHS coming to town! :D

Last years second round CW/MP game was one of the loudest ever. At least on the Collinwood side. :D