Unsigned senior point guards

eighttotwentyfour

Dawn is a great kid and a great player. Coach Martin is a very good coach who has built that program back up the past 4 to 5 years. I would love to see the matchup as i've seen Dawn play her whole career and jen would do as good a job as anyone has done the past few years. Keep a eye out to see what Carolyn Mills from Glencliff against JPII. She is as good of a 1 on 1 guard around. Last year she got shut down. As for Chelsea Leavell, She is about 90% back from an ACL that she tore early last year. She was averaging 15/10 when she went down. Shes playing well but conditioning is not totally back but she's working hard. Good luck on the season as I've known Coach Martin since he's been there.

Thanks for the well wishes. I will keep an eye out for Carolyn Mills. She must be pretty good. There are so many good ball players out there that don't get the recognition they deserve. And then there are some who receive too much. Watch out for this kid Miko Williams, also from Clarksville-Northeast. She is a true baller. She has already received an offer from the U of Florida. Get this, she's only a sophmore. Put her with the likes of Dawn Evans and they are going to be a a force to be reconned with. Hope I spelled that right.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mills is really special. She is probably one of the top five guards to come out of Metro in the last ten years. She reminds me a bit of Tiana Burns (Pearl-Cohn/Mississippi State).

The others that would be in the same class as her would have to be:

Jessica Mooney-Hillsboro/Vanderbilt

Monica League-Overton/UNC-Charlotte

Hollie Davis-Overton/Belmont

Chantelle Blakely-Antioch/Auburn

Shakeya Johns-Antioch/Prarie View A&M