Hey DelTavian, robjim, or CoachT

Big Country

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried that & even tried to have a sense of humor with his attempt to make a joke HOWEVER that all went out the window last week. If I respond to his insult with an insult of my own then I am off of the website (this according to DelTavian).

Apparently the same rule doesn't apply for titans89 as action hasn't been taken by the higher powers as of yet <_<

If it's not taken then you bet your bottom dollar that the days of "catfish-hunter" will return in which insults come in waves whenever I disagree with someone because then I'd be following the standard set by titans89 :o

Does this help you understand??????? I hope so and BTW best of luck this week at Pearl-Cohn :thumb:

A fight wouldn't solve anything you know that now TF :) I am just trying to play by the rules set by DelTavian last week :o

WOW, this thread really got something solved....

I see that which means that obviously you must be allowed to go around and call other posters "cowards" since nothing was done about it :thumb:

I think I'll just start posting what I truly feel about folks which means if something that makes no sense is posted (which is an often occurance on this website) then I should use harsh words in my descriptions. If I feel like someone is trying to start an argument on here then words such as "coward" & "gutless" should be posted :lol:

Look at the other thread and you'd see that there was no insult towards titans89 OR White House basketball from me HOWEVER when you look at that same coin from the flip side it will show a completely different picture ;)

I see that which means that obviously you must be allowed to go around and call other posters "cowards" since nothing was done about it :thumb:

I think I'll just start posting what I truly feel about folks which means if something that makes no sense is posted (which is an often occurance on this website) then I should use harsh words in my descriptions. If I feel like someone is trying to start an argument on here then words such as "coward" & "gutless" should be posted :lol:

Look at the other thread and you'd see that there was no insult towards titans89 OR White House basketball from me HOWEVER when you look at that same coin from the flip side it will show a completely different picture ;)

Well, I don't have a dog in this fight, but if you keep complaining your liable to be banned from the site....