Friendship Christian vs. Temple

jadguitar06

MOST :thumb:

you are really making me mad. miller came his sophomore year and sat out that season... he transferred b/c he liked the baseball program at fcs. alsup transferred his sophomore year and sat out that year also. rickaway has been at fcs since 4th grade (maybe third). let's see who else... stephens has been there a long time except for a year when he moved to kentucky i think. that was second grade. doak has been there since kindergarten along w/ michael teeter. GL has been at fcs since 7th grade. McKnight came during his 8th grade year and didnt start playing football until his sophomore year. markham has been there a long time. he's just a freshman. i know for a fact mcculough has been there atleast since 7th grade, and matt barnes as well. trey walker has been there since before his freshman year i'm positive. wade mitchell, mr football canidate, he's been there since 4th i think. nations, junior high. am i missing anyone? please tell me how we recruited... i would love to know. oh yeah, molander and preston. they came from dekalb. molander came as a sophomore and his cousin (preston) as a freshman. molander started off around 130 lbs and has worked hard to improve. he is now a starting LB. preston has also worked very hard in the weight room and has earned himself the starting FB spot. i hope i covered everyone that starts and i'm sorry if i missed somebody. no one was recruited.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slick Pasture, Slick Rick says this has to be a special post. Slick Rick's Crusaders are gearing up to head to Lebanon. Slick Rick is hoping to see Slick Pasture at the game. Slick Rick is making Slick Rick's 500th career post. Slick Rick thinks this is a special occasion. Slick Rick would like for people to rehash all the special Slick Rick moments. What are some of the all time favorite Slick Rick moments for you Pasture, zonepirate, Geno, Gut Wrench and others?

BigDaddy does not like to talk in third person and this will probably be the last time. But SlickRick is right, this i so special.Big Daddy says congrats on 500!! BigDaddy usually finds SlickRick funny, but SlickRick should keep his Slick mouth closed on his toiletry habits. BigDddy says where is SlickRick? Is SlickRick hiding?

But my favorite is where SlickRick gets his feathers ruffled by Old24Eagle..SlickRick, just because your team lose, don't mean SlickRick has to hide! Sometimes you make BigDaddy laugh.

Congrats to both teams on great year!

Slick Pasture, Slick Rick says this has to be a special post. Slick Rick's Crusaders are gearing up to head to Lebanon. Slick Rick is hoping to see Slick Pasture at the game. Slick Rick is making Slick Rick's 500th career post. Slick Rick thinks this is a special occasion. Slick Rick would like for people to rehash all the special Slick Rick moments. What are some of the all time favorite Slick Rick moments for you Pasture, zonepirate, Geno, Gut Wrench and others?

BigDaddy does not like to talk in third person and this will probably be the last time. But SlickRick is right, this i so special.Big Daddy says congrats on 500!! BigDaddy usually finds SlickRick funny, but SlickRick should keep his Slick mouth closed on his toiletry habits. BigDddy says where is SlickRick? Is SlickRick hiding?

But my favorite is where SlickRick gets his feathers ruffled by Old24Eagle..SlickRick, just because your team lose, don't mean SlickRick has to hide! Sometimes you make BigDaddy laugh.

Congrats to both teams on great year!

you are really making me mad. miller came his sophomore year and sat out that season... he transferred b/c he liked the baseball program at fcs. alsup transferred his sophomore year and sat out that year also. rickaway has been at fcs since 4th grade (maybe third). let's see who else... stephens has been there a long time except for a year when he moved to kentucky i think. that was second grade. doak has been there since kindergarten along w/ michael teeter. GL has been at fcs since 7th grade. McKnight came during his 8th grade year and didnt start playing football until his sophomore year. markham has been there a long time. he's just a freshman. i know for a fact mcculough has been there atleast since 7th grade, and matt barnes as well. trey walker has been there since before his freshman year i'm positive. wade mitchell, mr football canidate, he's been there since 4th i think. nations, junior high. am i missing anyone? please tell me how we recruited... i would love to know. oh yeah, molander and preston. they came from dekalb. molander came as a sophomore and his cousin (preston) as a freshman. molander started off around 130 lbs and has worked hard to improve. he is now a starting LB. preston has also worked very hard in the weight room and has earned himself the starting FB spot. i hope i covered everyone that starts and i'm sorry if i missed somebody. no one was recruited.

You're funny!!! :angry::huh:

To the Temple Fans, Players,Coaches,Drum line,waterboys and managers, and anyone else involved in your program. I would like to say the rest of region 4 teams in no way should be judged by the actions of the FC coach. Running up the score is not what region 4 teams with long traditions do. Dont blame the players, Im not sure they even agreed with the decision the coach made to keep in the starters even after the game was way out of hand.

I also think FC faithful should be questioning this type play. It could be bad for business as they are a private school. If I were interested in sending a kid there to play and I seen the game last night, I would decline to do so. It was totally a disgrace, and disrespectful towards any program, and especially kids. In this case they cant quote the private vs public debate.

They say yall didnt take out your starters. True. However you was behind, this was the last game. I also understand TT only had one releif man on the A team. The others dressed out as 8th graders to make it look like you had more players. Im sure FC coach knew that if he had done his homework. Which he did. They were prepared.

Its easy for FC fans to be fooled because they are winning. That sometimes blindfolds them. At the end of the day is what counts. He only made himself look like a BULLY amoung his piers. Its obvious all he is looking at is the win. Not just to win, but humilate other teams. Take note here, other region 4 teams will not stoop to his level, should the shoe be put on the other foot. Its not about him, its about kids playing ball and learning life lessons. What has FC players learned by his example? To be BULLYS. Way to go coach, you really give them someone to look up to, and guide them to lead better lives. You may ask why is this world the way it is? Look in the mirror.

To your kids. I think you showed a lot of heart and did your best in the game. Please evaluate all this and learn. There is always these type people sprinkled amoung us. You just have to learn to deal with them, and never stoop to their level. In the end you will be the winner.

I guess you left a similar message for Trousdale last year vs Temple

Fri Nov. 4 Trousdale vs Temple W 70-22

also was 34-7 not a large enough lead for Gordonsville to have its starters out against

South Pitt in the 4th quarter.

Game stats: Gordonsville 41, South Pittsburg 14

Friday, November 3, 2006

Q1 Q2 Q3 Q4 OT Total

Gordonsville 13 8 13 7 0 41

South Pittsburg 0 7 0 7 0 14

Scoring summary

G- Justin Smith 9 run (Travis Alexander kick). G- Alexander 20 run (kick failed). SP- Robert Robinson 1 run (Arkeeme McKinney kick). G- David Scudder 41 pass from Smith (Alexander run). G- Alexander 40 run (Alexander kick). G- Jordan Davis 9 run (kick failed). G- Alexander 3 run (Alexander kick). SP- David Jones 6 run (McKinney kick).

Edited by Halibut

You're funny!!! :angry::huh:

Wow ALLDAY, you have been a member since 2003 with a total of 8 post.

Is FCS supposed to tell Mr. Rickaway you can not take a job in Lebanon because your son is 5th grader and might play football. I think not, Jeremy actually played defensive line as a 7th grader and the new Jr. High coach told him the first day of practice in the 8th grade you are a running back. Get your facts straight they moved here from Oak Ridge and in my atlas Oak Ridge is much closer to Knoxville than Chattanooga.

Alsup and Miller came from Lebanon because the problems surrounding playing two sports. Actually Jon Miller went to FCS in elementary school and his grandfather was on the board for many years.

Seems to me you harbor the same jealously toward private education as your coach.

And my guess is you were on the sidelines last night wearing purple with TC on it cheering for Temple.

Everyone has to come from somewhere we call it enrollement and the choice of living in a Free Country and choosing to send your children to school where you please. You call it recuriting I guess we will have to agree to disagree.

Edited by Halibut

I guess you left a similar message for Trousdale last year vs Temple

Fri Nov. 4 Trousdale vs Temple W 70-22

also was 34-7 not a large enough lead for Gordonsville to have its starters out against

South Pitt in the 4th quarter.

Game stats: Gordonsville 41, South Pittsburg 14

Friday, November 3, 2006

Q1 Q2 Q3 Q4 OT Total

Gordonsville 13 8 13 7 0 41

South Pittsburg 0 7 0 7 0 14

Scoring summary

G- Justin Smith 9 run (Travis Alexander kick). G- Alexander 20 run (kick failed). SP- Robert Robinson 1 run (Arkeeme McKinney kick). G- David Scudder 41 pass from Smith (Alexander run). G- Alexander 40 run (Alexander kick). G- Jordan Davis 9 run (kick failed). G- Alexander 3 run (Alexander kick). SP- David Jones 6 run (McKinney kick).

NICE TRY. But that dont float. Wheres the time in the fourth Quarter? As I remember there was 6 minutes left in the 4th quarter when the second string quarterback went in. Along with the entire front line. As well as the running backs. There is 12 minutes in a 4th Quarter. Also the second string was alternating in and out during the 3rd quarter. So dont try to put GV in with your coaches classless act. SP also scored on the second team in the 4th quarter. They could have had more but they quit playing. Did you hear SP saying diffrent? SP did say diffrent about FC however. As for TC, I dont remember them having enough players to make a second team last year. Do you? Case closed big guy.

Edited by MO$$$$

NICE TRY. But that dont float. Wheres the time in the fourth Quarter? As I remember there was 6 minutes left in the 4th quarter when the second string quarterback went in. Along with the entire front line. As well as the running backs. There is 12 minutes in a 4th Quarter. Also the second string was alternating in and out during the 3rd quarter. So dont try to put GV in with your coaches classless act. SP also scored on the second team in the 4th quarter. They could have had more but they quit playing. Did you hear SP saying diffrent? SP did say diffrent about FC however. As for TC, I dont remember them having enough players to make a second team last year. Do you? Case closed big guy.

MO$$

Just having fun with you I was not at the SP game so I do not know the circumstawnces. But I would say you had a commanding lead and I was expecting you to say 47-7 is a little more than 34-7. About the Trousdale score did you post about it last year or are you just picking on us.

I recorded the game this morning on TV and as I stated early this morning Skogen and Smith were both in the game on the fumbled fourth down attempt that Rickaway returned for a touchdown. You were there and you know that play was a fluke, Smith was right behind him as he ran in the endzone. If we pick up the first down we run out the clock. Could we have played second string, yes at the risk of getting one of them killed by those two monsters. Did we take a risk of getting someone hurt, yes did we end the game with a ton of momentum ABSOLUTLEY. Momentum in the playoffs is a big thing look at what Gordonsville almost did with a ton of momentum against FCS.

We have that going for us currently and just maybe we can keep that going all the way.

I think last week I was probably the first person on the board congratulating Gordonsville for their performance. It is the playoffs and at this point of the season I personally do not question our coaches or staff they have gotten us to a place no FCS team has ever gone before.

This is the last post I will leave on this thread because this game is over looking back and thinking about what we could have or should have done will not do anything to help prepare us for this week.

My focus now is turned toward supporting our players and coaches towards being all we can be this Friday.

In closing I hope you and your family have a Happy Thanksgiving as for the FCS Commanders we will be practicing football.

Edited by Halibut

MO$$

Just having fun with you I was not at the SP game so I do not know the circumstawnces. But I would say you had a commanding lead and I was expecting you to say 47-7 is a little more than 34-7. About the Trousdale score did you post about it last year or are you just picking on us.

I recorded the game this morning on TV and as I stated early this morning Skogen and Smith were both in the game on the fumbled fourth down attempt that Rickaway returned for a touchdown. You were there and you know that play was a fluke, Smith was right behind him as he ran in the endzone. If we pick up the first down we run out the clock. Could we have played second string, yes at the risk of getting one of them killed by those two monsters. Did we take a risk of getting someone hurt, yes did we end the game with a ton of momentum ABSOLUTLEY. Momentum in the playoffs is a big thing look at what Gordonsville almost did with a ton of momentum against FCS.

We have that going for us currently and just maybe we can keep that going all the way.

I think last week I was probably the first person on the board congratulating Gordonsville for their performance. It is the playoffs and at this point of the season I personally do not question our coaches or staff they have gotten us to a place no FCS team has ever gone before.

This is the last post I will leave on this thread because this game is over looking back and thinking about what we could have or should have done will not do anything to help prepare us for this week.

My focus now is turned toward supporting our players and coaches towards being all we can be this Friday.

In closing I hope you and your family have a Happy Thanksgiving as for the FCS Commanders will be practicing football.

To be honest about posting on the TC thread last year. No. I was pressed to even get to the games. When you are busy you are sleepy, so there gos the night posts. Happy thanksgiving to you and yours also. Be safe on the roads. :huh:

Holidays are drinking and driving playoffs. :angry:

To the Temple Fans, Players,Coaches,Drum line,waterboys and managers, and anyone else involved in your program. I would like to say the rest of region 4 teams in no way should be judged by the actions of the FC coach. Running up the score is not what region 4 teams with long traditions do. Dont blame the players, Im not sure they even agreed with the decision the coach made to keep in the starters even after the game was way out of hand.

I also think FC faithful should be questioning this type play. It could be bad for business as they are a private school. If I were interested in sending a kid there to play and I seen the game last night, I would decline to do so. It was totally a disgrace, and disrespectful towards any program, and especially kids. In this case they cant quote the private vs public debate.

They say yall didnt take out your starters. True. However you was behind, this was the last game. I also understand TT only had one releif man on the A team. The others dressed out as 8th graders to make it look like you had more players. Im sure FC coach knew that if he had done his homework. Which he did. They were prepared.

Its easy for FC fans to be fooled because they are winning. That sometimes blindfolds them. At the end of the day is what counts. He only made himself look like a BULLY amoung his piers. Its obvious all he is looking at is the win. Not just to win, but humilate other teams. Take note here, other region 4 teams will not stoop to his level, should the shoe be put on the other foot. Its not about him, its about kids playing ball and learning life lessons. What has FC players learned by his example? To be BULLYS. Way to go coach, you really give them someone to look up to, and guide them to lead better lives. You may ask why is this world the way it is? Look in the mirror.

To your kids. I think you showed a lot of heart and did your best in the game. Please evaluate all this and learn. There is always these type people sprinkled amoung us. You just have to learn to deal with them, and never stoop to their level. In the end you will be the winner.

If I am not mistaken this was a game of two undefeated teams in the quarter finals of the state playoffs. The Temple team had averaged 41 points a game and had some very big, and fine athletes.

So now you would have us believe FCS was bullying them. I would hope you would give the Temple team more credit than that.

As part of the FCS faithful I can assure you we are proud of our coaches and players. The coaching staff put together a game plan which allowed us to beat a very good team, which is something twelve other coaches were unable to do this year.

As part of region 4 we would appreciate the support of our other region 4 teams, and we have recieved support from many of them. Some may choose to be against us no matter who we play then that is their decision and must be respected, but I can assure you if there is a region 4 team playing in the championship next year the FCS faithful who attend will be pulling for them no matter who it is.

Can you feel the love for FCS?

Interesting perspective to rip on the coach and then the recruiting comment.

I'm interested mo$$. What exactly is your tie to football in general? A coach, a trainer? Something like that, right?

If you read back. I didnt comment on recruiting. I cant prove it so why comment? I hear others say it but I know like all rumors. As it passes hands things change. No reason to beleive or comment. I would hope its not the case. If so FC should move over to the ones who do.

Do I have to have a tie to the football program to comment in here? I commented on what I seen with my own eyes. Did you see anything diffrent than I commented on? Im not expecting an excuse, or reasoning. Just dont get what you are driving at.