Pigeon Forge

sammy3462

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are all of their players back from last year? They were good last year, and just came up short in the sub-state. How did they loose that game? I heard they were up by a much as 10 or something like that. But I heard they will be good this year.

They are a different team then last year but they might end up better then last year's team. They are lead by 5 sinors that play a big role in last years team and they blew out McMinn Cen.(which was #2 in AA) and beat a good Oliver Springs by 15 and killed a AAA team ###### County @ CC, but still are a long way from playin there best basketball. That substate game was the worst game I saw PF play. if they would have played there best they would have won by 25, but that was last year and it's a new year for them now

They are a different team then last year but they might end up better then last year's team. They are lead by 5 sinors that play a big role in last years team and they blew out McMinn Cen.(which was #2 in AA) and beat a good Oliver Springs by 15 and killed a AAA team ###### County @ CC, but still are a long way from playin there best basketball. That substate game was the worst game I saw PF play. if they would have played there best they would have won by 25, but that was last year and it's a new year for them now

Sometimes the opponent has something to do with a team playing bad. PF does look good this year, but to have them as one of the top teams in the state is a little premature. I agree that they are one of the top teams in ET, but let's play more than one week of the season before we say they are better than the Mitchells and Bolivars of the state.....or even the Fulton, AE's, and Alcoa's......good luck to the Tigers this season...besides MC and Alcoa, who does PF play that is actually a challenge.....I did hear that PF looked pretty impressive against Maryville and Halls in scrimmages, although both teams were missing starters.....

Edited by chill

I hate to be the old "bearer of bad news," but PF should take little, if any satisfaction from placing an L upon McMinn Central, the supposed #2 in AA (from where do you get such rankings?). The McMinn Central team that was defeated by the 5 "sinors" from the land of Christmas lights, outlet malls, and well endowed country singers was playing its first game after having lost 80% of both its scoring and rebounding via the graduation of 3 of its own "sinors" (is this Sevier County spelling?). Not that Pigeon Forge isn't a competent team. It is simply that this victory can say little about their true ability. One should pass judgment a bit later.

I hate to be the old "bearer of bad news," but PF should take little, if any satisfaction from placing an L upon McMinn Central, the supposed #2 in AA (from where do you get such rankings?). The McMinn Central team that was defeated by the 5 "sinors" from the land of Christmas lights, outlet malls, and well endowed country singers was playing its first game after having lost 80% of both its scoring and rebounding via the graduation of 3 of its own "sinors" (is this Sevier County spelling?). Not that Pigeon Forge isn't a competent team. It is simply that this victory can say little about their true ability. One should pass judgment a bit later.

Yea it's Sevier County spelling. I was trying to type fast cause my moms was calling me to have some Thanksgiving dinner. You got to pick if you want us to be good at spelling then we can't be good in sports it's one or the other here. Hardwood or classroom?? lol PF has a LONG way to go I know that and they know that, like I said though they are far from playing the basketball that I know they can. I think right now that they are a top 20 team in the state but as they play they could end up in the top ten or five in the state, but I think that will be in the late part of the season. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!!