Hampton @ Friendship Christian

Ole3putt

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say our speed is average for a 1A team.

I don't believe that either. A team doesn't put up the points you all have put up with 'average' speed. The problem for us will be with the line. If you D line is quick and we can't block you then then this will be another Trousdale masacre. You won't be able to run between the tackles against us consistently, I positive about that. Around the edges and in the open field we are doomed.

I'm only asking because I don't know, what was the final score last year?

36 - 0 and it wasn't as close as the score indicated. If we hit them I didn't see it. The first play of the game Trousdale lined up in the shotgun with 4 wides (2 in the slot on each side). Dillahay three a fly to the slot and our safety come up to hit him and just bounced off. I knew it was going to a long night at that point.

36 - 0 and it wasn't as close as the score indicated. If we hit them I didn't see it. The first play of the game Trousdale lined up in the shotgun with 4 wides (2 in the slot on each side). Dillahay three a fly to the slot and our safety come up to hit him and just bounced off. I knew it was going to a long night at that point.

Thanks for the info. We tried real hard to beat them last year but just couldn't get it done.

Gentlemen, Why is there discussions about public vs private . It's out of our hands we know this. All we can do is vent our opinions about it.

As for some of the discussions on ealier posts compairing last yrs team to last yrs Trousedale Co. football team, It should not even be a thought, last year TC. team was very, very good at exploiting the other teams weeknesses. Which has undoubtedly improved the level of play in our respected regions. Enough said about last year Trousdale Co. team.

Lets get back on the topic of this years Champions. Hampton "Bulldogs" (Region 1) & Frienship Christian "Commanders" (Region 4). Each team has played football like champions this year , each has played tough teams in & out of their regions. There is no doubt in my mind that each team has their share of (SPEED , POWER & PLAYMAKERS). Oh and not to forget the outstanding coaches that guide the leaders & players of each team. Each team is already a champion, both have produced a life time achivement thus far. ( a season to remember), but only 'ONE" will be able to move on th the next phase after Friday night.

It will be disappointing for which ever team that is unable to get to the Big Show, but that will not take away the respected programs and champions which you already are apart of.....

I believe this game will not be a blow out either way. My thought is, this game will come down to the control of mistakes, Whether it be turnovers or those little things (mental) that occurs throughout the course of the game. The team that can overcome this, will be the victors.. ( I've got to say. I'm pulling for our region).

I for one am glad to have the Hampton Bulldogs down to this part of the state. The Bulldogs & Region 1 showed us (TC) good hospitality last yr. during our visit. I trust we in Region 4 will enjoy returning the hospitality. I hope all has a safe trip across the state. (If you have time come through Hartsville and visit the Creekbank, just to say you've seen it). Friday night is gona be a game with Two Championship programs. Best of luck to both..

Gentlemen, Why is there discussions about public vs private . It's out of our hands we know this. All we can do is vent our opinions about it.

As for some of the discussions on ealier posts compairing last yrs team to last yrs Trousedale Co. football team, It should not even be a thought, last year TC. team was very, very good at exploiting the other teams weeknesses. Which has undoubtedly improved the level of play in our respected regions. Enough said about last year Trousdale Co. team.

Lets get back on the topic of this years Champions. Hampton "Bulldogs" (Region 1) & Frienship Christian "Commanders" (Region 4). Each team has played football like champions this year , each has played tough teams in & out of their regions. There is no doubt in my mind that each team has their share of (SPEED , POWER & PLAYMAKERS). Oh and not to forget the outstanding coaches that guide the leaders & players of each team. Each team is already a champion, both have produced a life time achivement thus far. ( a season to remember), but only 'ONE" will be able to move on th the next phase after Friday night.

It will be disappointing for which ever team that is unable to get to the Big Show, but that will not take away the respected programs and champions which you already are apart of.....

I believe this game will not be a blow out either way. My thought is, this game will come down to the control of mistakes, Whether it be turnovers or those little things (mental) that occurs throughout the course of the game. The team that can overcome this, will be the victors.. ( I've got to say. I'm pulling for our region).

I for one am glad to have the Hampton Bulldogs down to this part of the state. The Bulldogs & Region 1 showed us (TC) good hospitality last yr. during our visit. I trust we in Region 4 will enjoy returning the hospitality. I hope all has a safe trip across the state. (If you have time come through Hartsville and visit the Creekbank, just to say you've seen it). Friday night is gona be a game with Two Championship programs. Best of luck to both..

Well thank ya but we havent been really talkin public and private stuff. We been talking bout big folks and fast folks and who we played. Thanks for your support. We folks in Possumtown are happy to have all our region friends over here Friday night.

Long night was an understatement. That safety ended up be lead tackler for the night. So it if Dillahay was getting to him he was running over someone before that. Dillahay was some athlete. That safety for Hampton said after the game he had seen stars. Giving him credit he kept trying to stop him.

Last years game really did one good thing for Hampton. It taught them to work harder and do their homework. If they want the W they are going to have to elevate their game to the next level.

I guess the reason I was asking about last years game is because I don't know anything about the teams in their area, but I know about Trousdale. Even though that was last year and really has nothing to do with this years game I think the styles from these areas may remain the same. Just a thought right or wrong.

Coalfield was the best team by far we've played this year. They only had one true speedster, Brandon Davis. I'm sure you guys have a whole team full of players faster than BD.

You are out of your mind!

First, for claiming to be a Bulldog fan and then doubting their ability, and a coaching staff that has proven themselves many times over.

Second for claiming that Coalfield is the best team you guys played this year. BD, I'm sure; is a great athlete, but Hampton made him look like the most overrated player in 1a. I spoke with several guys close to the program and coaching staff, and from what they said; week 7 was the Dawgs biggest scare.

Good Luck Hampton, I'm sure this joker is just trying to get you guys riled up. Just be glad you're not having to listen to Slim Jim, Slick Rick, Gut Wrench Gary, or whatever idiot name he has dubbed himself with this week. Pull one out for Reg. 1! B)

Edited by eagle3314

Well, your Welcome...

If I might make one more comment about last year I was with a group of FCS people last year at the Blue Cross Bowl and we all were pulling for the Trousdale County team.

We were proud that our fellow Region 4 team brought home the gold ball, and we would like to think that our friends from Trousdale County would support our team.