Hampton @ Friendship Christian

Ole3putt

Recruiting? Our coach said 'FC recruited and only recruited good players, wouldn't you?' We can't do anything about that but I say let's start recruiting too. Let's recruit from the hallways of HHS. With over 400 students there should be enough athletes in that school to field a team where the same players don't have to play offense and defense. Why won't they come out and play? Another question that needs answering.

I'm gone for this year. See ya again next year Hampton fans when the playoffs start.

Well Coach Holtz it was nice chatting with you. Sorry yur coach and a few of yer fans are being sore losers. We talked bout recruitin this week. It dont happen here but if that makes yer coach happy then let him think that. We know how it is in Possumtown. Jest a shame though that the first time this school has got the chance to go play for a title, folks got to bad mouth em. I believe our young fellers deserve a little more than that.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rook,

Why don't you give them time to get home and sleep before you start running them down. Unlike you the Hampton fans that ran their mouths as you say were in Lebanon supporting their team win or lose. They did not sit a home and regurgitate the game for others. They are Hampton fans.

They were with the boys playing every down, feeling every hit, and every emotional upsurge when a play went right! They were hugging the boys at the end of the game and giving them words of encouragement and wishing the seniors best of luck in life off the field. I'll will bet you that not one of these fans thought this game was going to be cake walk. They knew that it was going to be a tough game and it was. So give it a rest on your trash talk. Or at least stick around long enough to take your lumps for running your mouth. On second thought don't stick around these fans don't need to defend their selves to the likes you. You don't even warrant a response.

To the Bulldogs from one member of the BULLDOG NATION

WE LOVE YOU AND ARE PROUD OF THE FINE YOUNG MEN THAT YOU HAVE BECOME. :thumb:

Well Coach Holtz it was nice chatting with you. Sorry yur coach and a few of yer fans are being sore losers. We talked bout recruitin this week. It dont happen here but if that makes yer coach happy then let him think that. We know how it is in Possumtown. Jest a shame though that the first time this school has got the chance to go play for a title, folks got to bad mouth em. I believe our young fellers deserve a little more than that.

First off, congrats are in order to both teams. But I said that already last night. What I do need to add is that the FCS "supporters" on here last night were jerks. Immature, ignorant, and arrogantly antagonistic. Don't know about the game, but if anymore "christian fellowship" was spread in this thread then it was gonna get ugly on my part.

Remember that not everyone fan came in and talked trash---on both sides.

To VolFan---Rook did a great service to those of us who could not attend the game. You don't like what someone has to say then don't listen. Just because you couldn't go to the game doesn't make you less of a fan. Thanks Rook.

That being said---it's Hot Stove time in New England and in Theo I put my trust for this year's Red Sox, the Pat's are still playing, and I have to work on my Christmas decorations.

Congrats again to the players.

Hampton[/url'>Girl' post='826271723' date='Nov 25 2006 - 09:34 AM']

First off, congrats are in order to both teams. But I said that already last night. What I do need to add is that the FCS "supporters" on here last night were jerks. Immature, ignorant, and arrogantly antagonistic. Don't know about the game, but if anymore "christian fellowship" was spread in this thread then it was gonna get ugly on my part.

To VolFan---Rook did a great service to those of us who could not attend the game. You don't like what someone has to say then don't listen. Just because you couldn't go to the game doesn't make you less of a fan. Thanks Rook.

That being said---it's Hot Stove time in New England and in Theo I put my trust for this year's Red Sox, the Pat's are still playing, and I have to work on my Christmas decorations.

My issue with him deals more with him running down Hampton fans for not taking their lumps as he put it. Yet he wants to make a jab and exit. A large number of fans that traveled to the game are still in Lebanon or were asleep after a 5 hour trip home, kind of hard to post.

And being a fan means you support them even when they lose. Not rubbing somebodies nose in it saying and I told you so!!! That's just childish.

Kind of like what you put up with last night out of the FC fans. :thumb:

Guest Shocker0

24-7 is really not that bad of a loss for Hampton. I was happy that they even scored...at least they didn't lose by 40 something like Temple last week. For all we know this could have been the state championship if FCS blows out JCS Friday.

rook,

Why don't you give them time to get home and sleep before you start running them down. Unlike you the Hampton fans that ran their mouths as you say were in Lebanon supporting their team win or lose. They did not sit a home and regurgitate the game for others. They are Hampton fans.

They were with the boys playing every down, feeling every hit, and every emotional upsurge when a play went right! They were hugging the boys at the end of the game and giving them words of encouragement and wishing the seniors best of luck in life off the field. I'll will bet you that not one of these fans thought this game was going to be cake walk. They knew that it was going to be a tough game and it was. So give it a rest on your trash talk. Or at least stick around long enough to take your lumps for running your mouth. On second thought don't stick around these fans don't need to defend their selves to the likes you. You don't even warrant a response.

To the Bulldogs from one member of the BULLDOG NATION

WE LOVE YOU AND ARE PROUD OF THE FINE YOUNG MEN THAT YOU HAVE BECOME. :thumb:

Well just one more till next year...just cause someone didn't get a chance to go doesn't mean you should beat me up. I was rooting for the Blue just as much as anyone at the game.

I did fail to congratulate both teams. Hampton had a great year, dominated East TN, played hard and with heart. Probably the best public school in the state and one of the best ever at Hampton.

FC should obviously be congratulated. Even though I haven't seen them play they must play hard and with heart too. They'll be state champions.

Poss - I'm sure there will be a lot of sore losers from Hampton on here. But in all fairness, I'm seeing a lot bad winners on here from FC.

My issue with him deals more with him running down Hampton fans for not taking their lumps as he put it. Yet he wants to make a jab and exit. A large number of fans that traveled to the game are still in Lebanon or were asleep after a 5 hour trip home, kind of hard to post.

And being a fan means you support them even when they lose. Not rubbing somebodies nose in it saying and I told you so!!! That's just childish.

Kind of like what you put up with last night out of the FC fans. :thumb:

Volfan grow up. You know ignorance is bliss so it's best you not post.

Whenever the Hampton fans wake up and get home they can read the posts. I'm not going to delete any of them before they get home.

Thanks HamptonGirl.

Hampton[/url]Girl' post='826271723' date='Nov 25 2006 - 08:34 AM']

:thumb: One word ... hypocrite. You get online and talk smack ... and once the tides turned ... actually they didn't even turn - FCS was up the whole time ... you couldn't take it. Take your loss like a man and move on. :thumb:

Darook, I believe you left out a couple of letters when you typed in your user name Should have beenDumbas a Rock

To the FC players, you did what it took to win, congrats! Good luck next week in the boro!

To the hampton players, hold your heads high, another great year of football, nothing to be ashamed of.

Excellent turn-out from the Hampton fans. Good to see such a large support group for the boys, they deserved it.

To the FC fans, I like my crow plain, don't want to overburden the taste with a lot of seasoning, you guys have a good team. Good luck next week!

Edited by TwoFive'sBro