Mt. Pleasant @ Jackson Christian

wuzMP63

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mTp all the way! Beat the number 1 team and not looking back! :thumb:

Dont get too cocky the people have voted and it looks to be a pretty even game. You barely won against us and i dont think you could do it again. This is going to be a close game and chances are it wont be in your favor. I dont have anything against mt. pleasant but i heard that there were some questionable calls and unfair judgement. You can talk about Jo Byrns if you beat us on our turf with good refs.

Dont get too cocky the people have voted and it looks to be a pretty even game. You barely won against us and i dont think you could do it again. This is going to be a close game and chances are it wont be in your favor. I dont have anything against mt. pleasant but i heard that there were some questionable calls and unfair judgement. You can talk about Jo Byrns if you beat us on our turf with good refs.

You my friend must be confused! There were many bad calls against MP in the JB game... SO take what you heard and go sit on it and watch us play in this game. Thanks for your comments. Good luck next year.

Bigfoot or Bigmouth? As your post #'s show you need to read more because you apprantely haven't seen and read the gracious post I've made in regards to Jo Byrns my fair weathered friend.

In keeping with good fashion of another mTp fan...SCOREBOARD! The last time

I checked, no one was doing any VOTING at the time I looked at it. No coulda, would've, shoulda, works on it. Please deal with the loss gracefully, JB was the #1 ranked team and mTp beat them. No cockiness intended! Just facts. :thumb:

GO TIGERS!

Game day is finally here...I pray God's saftey to the team and fans from MP as you travel to Jackson, I pray for an injury free game and I pray that win or lose both teams will glorify God...

I think both teams are going to be up for the game...I think we will have a record crowd at Ronnie Fowler Field, I think two very talented teams will live up to the big game hype...I think we are in for a fun night...this is what high school sports is all about...young men will make memories tonight they will never forget...

Edited by JaxMan

What time is the MP faithful headed out tomorrow?

The Tiger Football team, band and cheerleaders will leave out at 12:00 today.

ITINERARY FOR SEMI FINALS

Friday November 24th, 2006

11:30 am - Charter buses arrive and players load equipment

11:45 am - Pep Rally/Send Off in front parking lot

12:00 pm - Depart for Jackson

2:00 pm - Arrive at Ryan's Steakhouse in Jackson to eat

4:00 pm - Depart for Jackson Christian School

4:30 pm - Arrive at Jackson Christian School

7:00 pm - Kickoff

10:30 pm - Depart for Mt. Pleasant

12:30 am - Arrive at Mt. Pleasant

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ATTENTION ALL YOU TIGER FANS!

There will be a charter bus going to Jackson Christian School Friday, November 24th to support our Tigers. The cost per person is $20.

This is for students, faculty, staff, and most of all ... the fans of the Mt. Pleasant High School Football Team.

The bus will leave from Mt. Pleasant High School parking lot at 4:00 pm.

If interested, please contact Yvonne Knowles at 931-619-4116 or 931-379-4895 to reserve your seat.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DIRECTIONS TO JACKSON CHRISTIAN SCHOOL

- Take Interstate 40 West.

- Turn off on exit 79. This will be Highway 412 to Dyersburg.

- Travel 1/2 mile and turn right on Country Club Lane.

- This will take you to the school

JACKSON CHRISTIAN SCHOOL

832 Country Club Lane ● Jackson, TN 38305

To those who won't be able to make it to the game tonight, please tune into WXRQ 1460 AM Radio station or tune into http://www.TigerLive.com at 7:00 PM.

Game day is finally here...I pray God's saftey to the team and fans from MP as you travel to Jackson, I pray for an injury free game and I pray that win or lose both teams will glorify God...

I think both teams are going to be up for the game...I think we will have a record crowd at Ronnie Fowler Field, I think two very talented teams will live up to the big game hype...I think we are in for a fun night...this is what high school sports is all about...young men will make memories tonight they will never forget...

Great post JaxMan! :thumb:

Looking forward to the big game tonight.

Wake up Alice, If nobody else will tell you the truth I will. Our penelties were alot more than JBS. We had holding all nite, there was a late hit on the kicker that we didn't get. Just accept the loss and get on with your life. There is no reason to cry over a loss to a great team like Mt. Pleasant. Jbs played a great game, no reason to make excusses for them.

Edited by Big Red 1

Wake up Alice, If nobody else will tell you the truth I will. Our penelties were alot more than JBS. We had holding all nite, there was a late hit on the kicker that we didn't get. Just accept the loss and get on with your life. There is no reason to cry over a loss to a great team like Mt. Pleasant. Jbs played a great game, no reason to make excusses for them.

Seems there were holding on both sides the other night.

And as far as the hit on the kicker, he was blocked into him for one thing

and another if your kicker runs out of the pocket before he kicks like

he was doing, he is fair game.

Oh well,, good luck Mt Pleasant.