Mt. Pleasant @ Jackson Christian

wuzMP63

I agree with you that if jcs's defense plays well they sould win big...but they only have to stop the run because mt. pleasant is very 1 dimensional..they dont throw very well at all.

mTp can and will throw the ball enough to keep you honest. As far as being "very 1 dimensional"...When your averaging nearly 14 yards a carry, why would you change that to passing? But the fact of the matter is, our game plan is pretty much like this: we line our hogs up... You line your guys up... We're coming at ya.. See if you can stop it.

As far the JCS D playing well... EVEN if they play well ,the O is going to have to score 4-5 TDss... But mTp has a easy defense to score on. Right Tennessean?

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You beat the team that you think was the #1 team..I saw them play and they had a good team..But..they weren't the #1 team...I believe Friendship Christian is the #1 team and have felt that way all year...J.C. S. is not usually my team...but they are this week!Since my team isn't playing..I would normally go and support the Dyersburg Trojans..but I 've heard so much about Marco..I want to witness the game for myself and see Mr.Football..I'm sure I'll be able to spot him right away..Will he be wearing a cape?White shoes?Go J.C.S.!

Actually JB took over the AP top spot after beating Cascade and held it for a couple of weeks. I personally don't think they were the number 1 team. I beileve Friendship still holds that spot until someone beats them. And, the cape yes but never white shoes on the football field. He saves them for the basketball court.

I agree with you that if jcs's defense plays well they sould win big...but they only have to stop the run because mt. pleasant is very 1 dimensional..they dont throw very well at all.

Dailey throws the ball very well. He's actually completed 41 straight to the official in the end zone after he scores a touchdown.

Actually JB took over the AP top spot after beating Cascade and held it for a couple of weeks. I personally don't think they were the number 1 team. I beileve Friendship still holds that spot until someone beats them. And, the cape yes but never white shoes on the football field. He saves them for the basketball court.

I'm just messing with you MP..But I am really looking forward to seeing him play..He wouldn't be having all the stats he has if he wasn't the real deal..I believe it 's going to be a great game!

You beat the team that you think was the #1 team..I saw them play and they had a good team..But..they weren't the #1 team...I believe Friendship Christian is the #1 team and have felt that way all year...J.C. S. is not usually my team...but they are this week!Since my team isn't playing..I would normally go and support the Dyersburg Trojans..but I 've heard so much about Marco..I want to witness the game for myself and see Mr.Football..I'm sure I'll be able to spot him right away..Will he be wearing a cape?White shoes?Go J.C.S.!

You won't have to look for the cape or the white shoes. You will recognize him by the way he will run through your D line straight into the endzone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One more game..Let's go J.C.S...I will be coming to your game..I may be wasting my time..according to all the Mt.Pleasant fans..but you guys have probably played a tougher schedule during the year..Mt.Pleasant did beat a good Jo Byrns team..I saw Jo Byrns play Halls the first game of the year at Halls and it was a 13-6 about midway in the 2nd quarter until Halls threw an interception and Jo Byrns athleticism showed up..So..by just going on that game..and I'm sure Jo Byrns improved each week..I still believe J.C.S. will win over Mt.Pleasant..I will be there first hand to witness Mr.Football in person!

Jo Byrns was beating Halls 35-7 at halftime, how bad did ur Mckenzie boys beat them?? worse then 54-7????

This is gonna be a tough game. MP is stronger up front. JCS is fast, athletic, and scrappy. They simply do not quit. If MP plays to their potential for four quaters, then they win by 2 or 3 Tds. If not, then Jackson Christian could send them home and crush their dream of playing in the Championship game.

My predicion: MP 28 JC 24 Comes down to the last second AGAIN!

Edited by wuzMP63