Mt. Pleasant @ Jackson Christian

wuzMP63

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we run a somewhat balanced run pass combination...but probably a little heavy to the pass side...maybe 60% pass-40% run...varies by game and what coaches think we can do vs competition...

Thanks for the response JaxMan. I believe we have faced three decent passing teams JB/CW/CA over this way and though they got off some good pass plays mTp was able to defend it well enough to keep the pass to a minimum. So it looks like you all will be our fourth challenge in this department.

Any thoughts on your run defense?

Maybe the size of your D line on that 5-3 or 4-4 I heard about?

Jcs has got the strongest offense left in the state because they play as a team not like mt. pleasant who plays with 1 player(marcus dailey). Also Jcs has a stud defense who also plays as a team...with seth doyle, heath thompson, will johnson, josh aldridge, cliff wallis, andrew hadley, blake taylor, rashad rainer, ethan cooper, and ben cooper jcs is almost unstopable.

We'll probably play 11 on offense on Friday unless you think we won't need them. Its Marco not Marcus, get it right USJ fan.

If you think Mt. Pleasant has a one man team make a phone call to the Jo Byrns QB and ask him if he only had one guy chasing him around Friday when he was running for his life every time he dropped back to pass. Ask some of the Jo Byrns lineman that were lying flat on their back at the whistle if they were only going up against one guy. I'll take the "one guy" that you say we have over any 4-5 that you have any day of the week but we have a team and you'll find out soon enough.