Mt. Pleasant @ Jackson Christian

wuzMP63

I understand from a previous post this is MP's first semi round appearance...it is ours as well...congrats to both programs

Yes, first time in school history. So if I or others show out in our post at times, forgive us, we are extremely excited to be a part of this. Especially us parents. :lol:

Congrats to you all as well, and good luck!

Edited by Big Bigby

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How well does JCS' defense protect against the run?

It also sounds like with the spread offense, JCS might throw quite a bit.

Or do you rely on the run as well as mTp does?

What percentages would anyone say of either?

I know mTp has a great 3-4 pass D to shut down passing games. Didn't think I was

going to like it at the beginning of the season, but our boys have ran it almost to perfection it seems. Our LB's and DB's are very quick and athletic. I think they have suprised a lot of teams over this way that thought they could pass on us.

Oh yeah, those three mules up front gets through O lines pretty well too. All 3

are 6 ft. or over and goes over 215 lbs. each.

Oh come on and think that way. Please? Everyone else has all year and some still do even after defense( which they so believe we don't have ) helps win the games.

I think mTp and fans are starting to love the fact we're a one man show. :lol::lol:

can u imagine one man on a football field against 11 ? come on Marco has a pretty good suporting cast .[give it uuup for the guys in the threnchs]

1 Nick Melton RB 5-10 175 Sr.

2 Blake Taylor WR/DB 5-8 Jr.

3 Andrew Hadley DB 5-10 Sr.

5 Ryan White DB 5-8 Jr.

10 Trey Mangrum LB 6-3 Sr.

11 Rashad Rayner DB/WR 5-11 Sr.

14 Seth Doyle LB/FB 6-2 Sr.

16 Clay Fowler QB/P 6-1 Sr.

19 Tanner Perkins WR 5-9 Jr.

21 Patrick Taggart FB/LB 5-10 Jr.

27 Greg Wood DB/WR 5-9 Sr.

32 Will Johnson RB 5-10 So.

43 Heath Thompson DB 5-9 So.

52 Jon Williams OL 6-0 Sr.

55 Josh Aldridge OL/DL 6-0 220 Jr.

56 Alex Groves OL 6-1 Sr.

59 Ben Cooper OL/DL 6-0 Jr.

67 Myles Odle DL 6-0 Jr.

71 Nathan Gibbons OL 5-11 So. 77 Cody Agee OL 5-11 Sr.

This is the roster from CoachT, is this all the players JCS has?

Go Tigers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JCS can talk all the stuff they want but until they see the "Dailey" Friday night, they have not seen a thing all year.

MP gets in done and off to the Boro we go.

Go Tigers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They have about 55 kids according to the roster in the TSSAA program.

OBWON...congrats to the JCS cheerleaders on their state title win...would love to have a football title to complete the set...lol...I know there are 3 other teams left with a little to say about that...but at least we are alive and in the hunt...

Yes, congrats to the JCS Cheerleaders. They beat the defending state champs, Blackman High School, from Murfreesboro. Blackman is an excellent squad, good tumbling and pretty stunts. We edged them out by the strength of our co-ed stunts and inspiration from Phil. 4:13. Imagine that!

Now, back to Mt. Pleasant vs. JCS. . .re: directions - get to I-40W however is easiest for you. If you want to find restaurants prior to the game get off of I-40 at exit 80B. After exiting you will take the Vann Drive ramp and you should be able to see all kinds-of restaurants. JCS is almost directly behind the strip shopping center that holds Marshalls, Bed, Bath & Beyond, etc. Look to mapquest for exact turns to get around to the school.

Yes, congrats to the JCS Cheerleaders. They beat the defending state champs, Blackman High School, from Murfreesboro. Blackman is an excellent squad, good tumbling and pretty stunts. We edged them out by the strength of our co-ed stunts and inspiration from Phil. 4:13. Imagine that!

Now, back to Mt. Pleasant vs. JCS. . .re: directions - get to I-40W however is easiest for you. If you want to find restaurants prior to the game get off of I-40 at exit 80B. After exiting you will take the Vann Drive ramp and you should be able to see all kinds-of restaurants. JCS is almost directly behind the strip shopping center that holds Marshalls, Bed, Bath & Beyond, etc. Look to mapquest for exact turns to get around to the school.

How long of a drive you guys think?