Mt. Pleasant @ Jackson Christian

wuzMP63

ok my feed picked back up JCS just scored its now 21-8 10:48 left in the 3rd quarter

mp must be loosing pretty badly because they were the ones posting scores earlier. looks like jcs in the championship game.

if jbhs would have wraped up last week then dailey would have had negative yards last week. looks like jcs knows how to tackle. form will kill ya.

yea it does i watched that game and it loooked like daily just made tunnels under yall

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

while i am on here i think that i will just spill my guts out. last years mtp team was a WHOLE lot better than the jbhs team that beat them. in fact i think that mtp would have won the championship game last year if jbhs hadn't have pulled off the upset of the year. this year's jbhs team was a WHOLE lot better than the mtp team. if jbhs hadn't have been beat they would have won the championship game this year. payback stinks doesn't it. it is actually kind of ironic. both games were decided by points after touchdowns and the total number of points deciding the games the last two years is three points. we might be making a tradition here.

ok my feed picked back up JCS just scored its now 21-8 10:48 left in the 3rd quarter

yea it does i watched that game and it loooked like daily just made tunnels under yall

yeah he did. we would hit him three yards in the backfield then he would cut back and two missed tackles later he either had about ten yards or a td. like i said form will kill ya. the team with the best form usually wins. luck and momentum plays a huge part too.

while i am on here i think that i will just spill my guts out. last years mtp team was a WHOLE lot better than the jbhs team that beat them. in fact i think that mtp would have won the championship game last year if jbhs hadn't have pulled off the upset of the year. this year's jbhs team was a WHOLE lot better than the mtp team. if jbhs hadn't have been beat they would have won the championship game this year. payback stinks doesn't it. it is actually kind of ironic. both games were decided by points after touchdowns and the total number of points deciding the games the last two years is three points. we might be making a tradition here.

what? that the better team always loses?? i dont know whats gonna happen when mtp loses daily because look what happens when he cant do nothin....no one else can do anything either....sounds like this game is a nightmare for them

what? that the better team always loses?? i dont know whats gonna happen when mtp loses daily because look what happens when he cant do nothin....no one else can do anything either....sounds like this game is a nightmare for them

it would seem that between jbhs and mtp that is exactly what happens because it has happened two years in a row. i just thought it was kind of funny that last year the better team didn't win and this year the better team didn't win. just and uncanny observation on my part. i am liking this dialogue lets keep it up i will be on here for about another hour.