Your Teams Greatest Games

JaxMan

I have followed JCS football from the first year we had a program...in my mind the 3 greatest contests we have been involved in were:

3. 2006 at McKenzie...although we lead the entire game they were a great team we had to never let get back in it...the fans and players were more excited than I have ever seen...

2. 2000 at Bishop Byrne...with 3:47 remaining in the game we trailed by just over two scores...(it's a sickness that I still remember it that well)...we scored 3 times in the final minutes to win...

1. 2006 at Lake County...we were playing a very atheletic, quick team...we scored late in the fourth to take the lead...they drove the ball the length of the field and went for two and the win...getting it...we got the ball back with 1:14 left on the clock and no time outs...we scored with 20 seconds left on 4th and a season riding on it...we still didn't breath easy until time expired...

Edited by JaxMan

JCS

At Lake Co. 2006

Rayner scores TD on 4th and 13 with 20 seconds on the clock to give eagles a 26-21 lead and seal the victory. Sends JCS to the 4th round the farthest in JCS history

At USJ 2004

Ryan Ross QB sneaks one into the endzone in OT and the miss the ensuing PAT to give USJ the 6-0 lead. Pete Snell drops a pass on fourth down in the endzone Bruins win the game and the region.

At Mckenzie 2006

going in as an underdog JCS leads 7-0 at halftime. Comes out after halftime to get four picks and 3 touchdowns and win in rebel town 28-7

Camden

Don't remember the year it was around 2001 or 2002 but we played JCS at home they were ranked #5 in the state and it was during our down years. It was cold and rainy and we pulled out a 13-10 victory in overtime with Jonathan Hayes scoring the game winning TD.

This year against Huntingdon. Big rivalry game with a large crowd. They had us up 6-0 all the way til we blocked a punt and ran it in for a TD. One of the best games I've ever seen.

Didn't see it but I've heard the story a few times. I think it was in '77 once again against Huntingdon. My dad caught the game winning TD in the final seconds of the game. Yeah I've heard it a lot.

• 3 weeks later...

3.) 2006 vs. Fayette Academy. Last minute scoring drive to win

2.)2006 vs. TCA Last minute scoring drive to get into those pretty checerboards they had painted in the inzone.

1.)2006 vs. JCS This time we were on the wrong end of a last minute scoring drive. Ill never forget it. One play, and we could have won a Gold Ball. :angry: