Clarksburg and Lexington Boys

Allen-Bradley

Being away from West Tennesse is really tough around basketball season becuase its hard for me to keep up with the games. I will be keeping an eye on these teams from a distance, and I was wondering if anybody knew anything about these teams yet. I look for Clarksburg to be very much improved, but I don't know and I haven't heard anything about Lexington. If anybody knows anything, please post it.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know much about Lexington, but Clarksburg beat Wayne Co. in the jamboree Saturday night.....looks like they'll have more depth this year than in the past.....they play Adamsville tonight so we'll have a better idea after that.

Being away from West Tennesse is really tough around basketball season becuase its hard for me to keep up with the games. I will be keeping an eye on these teams from a distance, and I was wondering if anybody knew anything about these teams yet. I look for Clarksburg to be very much improved, but I don't know and I haven't heard anything about Lexington. If anybody knows anything, please post it.

Clarksburg should have a good them this year. It looks like they will have six impact players and looks like they can go 9 to 10 players deep without losing much talent. The key is for them to play team ball. They have two seniors that should start, Matt Simpson and Porche McClerking. Two more seniors should be a big impact off the bench, Anthony Bosse and Josh Crossnoe. Looks like two juniors will start Erin Harris and Jeremy Gossett. Erin Harris maybe the best junior player in the state. A freshman should round out the starting five, Emmanual McClerking. Other members making a impact off the bench should be sophomore's Tyler Epperson & Heath Bartholomew, and freshman Don Johnson.

Lexington is 0-2 with losses to Middleton and Henry Co. I think it will be an up and down year for Lexington. It doesn't help them that they are in the region with 2 heavyweights and an improved Southside team. They should battle for the 4 spot in the region.

i think they just need some time to build as a team....they are looking good so far; they just need to patch things up and get it together.....the right starting 5 will do the trick for the lexington tigers this yr.