Warren Co. at Dekalb

punchline95

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

None of my business but Warren scouts teams, I am sure someone in their program has already seen you play. I don't know if Dekalb scouts or not. There is always game tape that gets spread around by other coaches. VB had DC in season play and played Warren in a scrimmage and lost to both. So an outsider looking in I would say it will be a close game either way. Should be a good game to go and watch.

I am totally a supporter of WC. I WANT to see them do well. However, I do think it is a pitiful statement that Dekalb has become a game where there is some debate or doubt about whether or not we will win. This game SHOULD be a gimme. This game SHOULD be over by halftime. AAA teams SHOULD be our only rivals. Everyone else SHOULD be automatic wins. With that said, I think this will be a shootout, with it coming down to who has the ball last, too close to call.

Pioneers, don't let that impressive Dekald entrance intimidate you :}

I am totally a supporter of WC. I WANT to see them do well. However, I do think it is a pitiful statement that Dekalb has become a game where there is some debate or doubt about whether or not we will win. This game SHOULD be a gimme. This game SHOULD be over by halftime. AAA teams SHOULD be our only rivals. Everyone else SHOULD be automatic wins. With that said, I think this will be a shootout, with it coming down to who has the ball last, too close to call.

Well said! Although i am a dekalb fan, i think AAA schools should always be able get a victory over schools from the smaller divisions, but luckily for my school, that isn't always the case. There is NEVER a gimme game. That's why there is a such thing as upsets. Large schools soimetimes overlook a determined smaller school and boom, you have an upset. I always like a close game and im sure this one wont disappoint!

I love how our team enters its awesome lol. but i dont think a aaa team should ever think its a shoein victory over a aa exspecially in tennessee sports we might not have as much to choose from at our school but that says nothin about the talent we do have so i expect tonights game to be a good one. oh and big chris wietzel how tall is he now i know he was about 6'5 back in middle when i played with him at tech camp but i know he has gotten taller lol

Edited by ruthlessdcfan08

Well said! Although i am a dekalb fan, i think AAA schools should always be able get a victory over schools from the smaller divisions, but luckily for my school, that isn't always the case. There is NEVER a gimme game. That's why there is a such thing as upsets. Large schools soimetimes overlook a determined smaller school and boom, you have an upset. I always like a close game and im sure this one wont disappoint!

Good point there, for all of you who don't believe this guy just read our shirts. EXPECT TO WIN. If you come in with that attitude there is never a gimmee game. I think this will be a close game, WHO WE BE????????DC

Are they still running through that anicent tiger mouth? dchs should be a museum by now. build a new school and gym but WC still loses to anohter school and county less than half its size! Better win tonight-district will get much tougher.

Hey man watch what your talkin about. We don't need a new school, or a new Tiger mouth to be a better team.