chatt-town's best point guard

t-smith_15

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Hilton brothers are good players and i know bc ive played with them before... but no one right now can be put in a category with russel mcneil and terrence oglesby.... its hard to say between oglesby and mcneil bc they have two opposite types of game .... you cant stop mcneil off the dribble and obviously oglesby can stroke it.... but in my opinion those two would be up for the best

The Hilton brothers are good players and i know bc ive played with them before... but no one right now can be put in a category with russel mcneil and terrence oglesby.... its hard to say between oglesby and mcneil bc they have two opposite types of game .... you cant stop mcneil off the dribble and obviously oglesby can stroke it.... but in my opinion those two would be up for the best

One Point guard can stop McNeil off the dribble that I have seen in last 2 years that's Brian Marshall, he is only one quick enough to totally disrupt what McNeil does. Unfortunately the coaches rarely play him even though he's the best defender on the team.

One Point guard can stop McNeil off the dribble that I have seen in last 2 years that's Brian Marshall, he is only one quick enough to totally disrupt what McNeil does. Unfortunately the coaches rarely play him even though he's the best defender on the team.

if hes the best defender on the team why doesnt he play? Does he have a shot at all or is he just another body on the offensive side to set picks, i think thats bout all t-smith is good for, i saw him play and he is nowhere near the best PG in chatt, i dont think is that good a player, he shoots way to much for a pg and half of his shots are stupid ones, he wont take the open shot but wait for the defender to get in his face, that is nothing but trying to show off and make someone else look as bad as he does

if hes the best defender on the team why doesnt he play? Does he have a shot at all or is he just another body on the offensive side to set picks, i think thats bout all t-smith is good for, i saw him play and he is nowhere near the best PG in chatt, i dont think is that good a player, he shoots way to much for a pg and half of his shots are stupid ones, he wont take the open shot but wait for the defender to get in his face, that is nothing but trying to show off and make someone else look as bad as he does

i bet u cant beat t-smith...............lol...............aye t-smith how many haters do u have on here

I dont care how good you are. You are the lamest basketball player ever to come through Chattanooga you are on here tooting your own horn like you are a superstar. Plus you play for a team that is terrible.

Last I hear you all were trash talking during the Jamboree to CSAS and their best player put up 20 on you all in the jamboree. I think you all may need to shut up and play ball

:blink: STEVEN COOK , CCS HE SEE'S THE WHOLE COURT AND IF YOUR OPEN HE WILL FIND YOU. :blink:

Guest dare_2_dream

did isay that i could beat him????.......no i didnt i said i dont think that he is a good player.(im not that great myself)

Surely you could beat this T-smith guy .. Just hold him down and cut his hair before you play :)