vikings rule

proudpop

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes Unionville! Ok, the kid and his buddy get more time than they earn (shoot what papa doesn't love his son), but the team has talent (including edmonson and pierce). When the players get on the court together they are a matchup problem for anyone. Coach Ed has them pumped up and they are roaring!

Used to live there and I know that he is not a very good coach. His son was a decent player but he has had the talent before and come up short.

I believe Community has been to the Sub-State twice since he has been there and won several district championships so he must do something right. I have seen him pull off winning seasons with very limited talent, but coaching can't overcome all obstacles, such as injuries and tranfers. My guess would be that his overall record there is well above .500.

Well, we are new here so I don't know the history. I do know he gave my kid a shot and the boy has responded with more game than I thought he had. The coach likes to monkey around with linups but what the heck, it's working. I used to like doing that back when I coached (ok not HS ball B) ), sometimes it makes you look like a genius and sometimes you get burned.

We crushed a weak Hampshire team tonight. Last year we struggled against even the weak teams. The bench played more minutes than the ballers and they suprised me! This whole team is pumped.

Go Vikings!