Sequatchie County Vs. East Ridge Nov. 28th

BallPark3434

Yea the ref made some bad calls but, made bad calls for both teams and that happens every game.. but they werent rediculous and really just let everyone play good ball..

Jurick im pretty sure had 2 goaltends that weren't called..not to mention after a play he pushes a sequatchie player under the goal and the refs clearly saw it and nothing was called..a terribly reffed game both ways but worse towards sequatchie, not enough clear calls made that way

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jurick im pretty sure had 2 goaltends that weren't called..not to mention after a play he pushes a sequatchie player under the goal and the refs clearly saw it and nothing was called..a terribly reffed game both ways but worse towards sequatchie, not enough clear calls made that way

oh you are starting to make excuses or something huh... well what about number 50 on sequatchie cussing at our fans right infront of the ref shouldnt that be a technical I belive so and number ten pushed bradford turner all night so dont start stuff.. and philip only had one goal tend and they called it soo any thing else...

good guess you were pretty close id say its alex wells' dad..because he was the one who counted his points for him and told him before he even entered the locker room..no class

and no im not no were close to being related to Alex Wells im sorry nope.. but good guess .. i mean u can try again but, bet you wont succeed than either soo good luck in life...

Edited by abc123kid

I would have agreed about the two goaltending non-calls, and maybe even one more, but the worst was the foul on a Seq defensive player when Jurick was hooking in the lane. He even thought it was a foul on him at first. That put ER at the line in the fourth quarter and could have added to his foul total.

oh you are starting to make excuses or something huh... well what about number 50 on sequatchie cussing at our fans right infront of the ref shouldnt that be a technical I belive so and number ten pushed bradford turner all night so dont start stuff.. and philip only had one goal tend and they called it soo any thing else...

and no im not no were close to being related to Alex Wells im sorry nope.. but good guess .. i mean u can try again but, bet you wont succeed than either soo good luck in life...

Lets not be bring up this stuff on here. Stay to the game and how it was played. Dont be singleing out players. We all could bring up a bunch of stuff that happens in the game for both teams. But to only bring a few into this it is not right. So if the refs didnt call it it didnt happen that is alll there is to it.

Lets not be bring up this stuff on here. Stay to the game and how it was played. Dont be singleing out players. We all could bring up a bunch of stuff that happens in the game for both teams. But to only bring a few into this it is not right. So if the refs didnt call it it didnt happen that is alll there is to it.

Dont blame it on me because I was strictly talking about the game before this and saying positive stuff bout both teams and then dude is going to post negative stuff and try to say im somebody im not so i mean blame it on who starts it.. I was enjoing talking just about the game into others ruin the subject.

Jurick had 3 goaltends not one...who cares what 50 was doing that has nothing to do with what i said...so he had stuff to say so did your fans buddy they trash talk like heck i aint never heard nothin like it...and if you wanna get into all that yall got some sorry sportsmanship..runnin around the court holdin up #1 yall almost lost i wouldnt be proud of that if we were supposed to be so good..a VALLEY TEAM almost beat yall

Number 10 pushing Bradford Turner? He was holding #10 all night! You can not hold someone just because you cant keep up with them, that is a foul to. And when the ball is going down or is touching the backboard it is a goaltend no if and OR buts about it.