Best teams in 5 rivers next year?

falconfootbal15

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i def know volunteer will be better than greeneville and mo east

Maybe GV. I did not see anything out of VHS from the last 2 freshman teams and the last 2 varsity teams to make me think they would be anything above .500. East has 10 starters coming back on D and around 6 on O. They will also have Dockery who had about 1300 yds and a great Jr. and So, class to replenish. I hope VHS has found some speed if you are going to be better.

1 - West

2 - East

3-8 - Crapshoot

No team that really stands out that could claim those 3rd and 4th slots.

Greeneville still has athletes at the school and will be an attactive job.

Cherokee is always decently competitive and will always have a good rushing attack

Volunteer showed flashes, will have a very experienced senior quarterback for them.

Crockett isnt the Crockett of old. We shall see what they do and if Kent Greene can bring in any more Science Hill-leftover talent.

Cocke County loses a lot of seniors, but returns all but two members of the OL. All skill players return, but they lose a lot on defense.

Boone looked impressive early on, but perhaps they padded their front schedule early. They'll be a good team, but how good?