Tornado89

If SC plays their best game...it will definitely be closer than your 1st...2nd...and 3rd round games. How's that? :D

Antwan I have a question. I remember Coach Mainard when I lived in the Boro. I had a college kid who did an internship for me in 93 and he loved playing for him....he started at LB on the first couple of teams Gary had at Riverdale. Anyway, my question is: did he go to Riverdale with Gary from Smith County? Also, whatever happened to Scott Dirkson? I remember him at MTSU and I could never figure out why he didn't pan out. He had a great look about him. Thanks....and I am one Alcoa fan who has been to a Smith County game. I love your town and the "hole." I know Scotty Yeaman. The folks in Smith County really know their football and I think the folks in Alcoa have a lot in common, especially in their love of high school football. Anyway, Gary had a heck of a staff at Riverdale, especially in the early years. Ron Crawford was my neighbor as that is another assistant who has gone on to much success at Brentwood High.

Announcements