CLARKRANGE VS ONIEDA

B-BALL WATCHER

This is 4 big games and 4 big Wins...If this team stay healthy they are going to be a team everyone will be watching by the state finals. Good luck to C'range Lady Buffaloes and Coach Rogers. And Lamar we are glad you did not get scalped. :D:D

CONGRADULATIONS LADY BUFFALOES ON YOUR WIN OVER THE LADY INDIANS! I THINK YOUR RIGHT, THAT IF THIS YOUNG TEAM CONTINUES TO PLAY GOOD TEAM BALL AND CONTINUES TO IMPROVE THIER GAME. THERE WILL BE ALOT OF INTEREST IN THEM BY STATE TOURNAMENT TIME. AS FOR COACH ROGERS GETTING SCALPED, MAYBE HE'LL SAVE THAT ONE FOR THE GIRLS IF THEY WIN STATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

Clarkrange is definitely playing well against good teams. It is a shame more teams don't play quality opponents. There are a lot of teams out there that think they are great because they are winning games by huge margins. I commend Coach Rogers on his scheduling choices.

The Onieda Indians is a very good team,and coach Rogers does play one of the toughest rosters around, and it really shows in his girls when it comes crunch time. I have to say that not only is onieda a good team,but the Indian fans and the atmosphere at thier gym was very sportsman like and the guy that sang the national athem does a really good job! :D

bad ref's...oneida should have won this game.

Bad Post.....anyone watching the game knows that the referees had zero impact either way. The Lady Buffaloes post game and the lack of aggressiveness from the Lady Indians doomed them in the decisive 3rd quarter. Impressive win for the Range. Lady Indians showed something in the 1st half. They will just have to find a way to bring that intensity for 4 quarters. With Powell and Loudon looming there is no time to rest or blame refs. The 1st half Lady Indians looked like they could play with any single A team at this point.

As an Oneida fan the kind words about our fans, gym, and Nick Manis (the National Anthem singer) are much appreciated. Good luck to Coach Rogers and his ladies....we'll see you Jan. 30th at your place. I hope we can bring 4 quarters there with us.

I think Oneida and Oliver Springs will be in the 'Boro. Credit Clarkrange for taking over the game in the second half. Oneida is a very tough place to play.

Alot of people are talking about schedules and the strength of schedules. I was very critical of Red Boiling for the schedule they played last year. They play a traditional schedule (usually the same teams). I am a believer that the tougher games help you down the road, but it did not effect RBS until they actually got to state last season. So you can look at it two ways...you beat a quality opponent by 10 or 15, or beat a bad team by 60+. Both types of games have their pros and cons.

We have a tough schedule this year. "Hopefully" it will pay off.

Congradulations, Lady Buffs! They youngin's were as good as advertised. Oneida put a respectable half on the table, but when Chambers got parked it tipped the advantage towards C-range's inside game. Snow is a load in there, but Chambers was her equal when she was on the floor. Phillips and Reed give them plenty of depth if Snow has to leave, but the three of them form a pretty tough challenge for anyone. Reed's three point shot isn't very pretty, but she made a couple so I suppose ugly will do. Oneida could have played better in several areas, but they couldn't finish the second half like they started the game. M. Phillips had a rough road on this night and I'm sure Lamar knows if she was on the game would have been significantly closer. The Lady Indians get back in the saddle tonight against Powell and they can ease the pain pretty quickly if they show strong against the Lady Panthers. One last point, C-range is not as good as they were last season because they can't bring the same "quality" that they did a year ago, at least they didn't the other night. They rained the three point shot early and often a year ago and they weren't able to get very many off against the quick Oneida Defense. All in all, a good performance by Lamar's club and I wish them well through their tough schedule!

Kaz