Bearden drops Catholic!

HappyHour22

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't think Bearden would be skeerred. What good would it do Bearden? Besides Catholic could put nuther feather in their cap for recruiting. IMPO we should all boycott the privates, maybe they will make their own league, rules, etc.

They dropped Catholic for Carter! They are definately scared! Please name one recruited player at Catholic.

If they are private, then they recruit players. Now, weather they get caught or not is another thing. Show me one private school in East Tn., or the whole state for that matter, that don't recruit and I will show you a bunch of liars.

No one recruits more than Maryville.

HARRISON SMITH, BOTH TAIT KIDS, BRANUM, SHOULD NAME THE SCHOOL THE TIM IRWIN TRAIN

On your keyboard there is a button to the left of the "A" key, try it a few times when you post please.

If they are private, then they recruit players. Now, weather they get caught or not is another thing. Show me one private school in East Tn., or the whole state for that matter, that don't recruit and I will show you a bunch of liars.

I went to a private school in east tn and was not recruited and know of no one ever being recruited considering half the team has been at the school since pre k. Unless our principal knew at age 4 they would be good players. :)

I went to a private school in east tn and was not recruited and know of no one ever being recruited considering half the team has been at the school since pre k. Unless our principal knew at age 4 they would be good players. :unsure:

Most kids that go into a high school program don't play until middle school at whatever school they go. They either 1) like it and stick with it into high school or 2) are really good and decide to further their abilities.

I wasn't recruited. I went to the school I'm at now because my brother graduated from there. It's private too.

I hate to say this but I wouldn't go to the public school I'm zoned for for more reasons then CoachT has posts. Some people want better and sometimes better isn't in public.