Springfield & Ensworth @ Dickson

ut18vols

Well i dont have scores but i have wins

Dickson County won big over Springfield & Ensworth

Springfield beat Ensworth----Ensworth only has 6 or so wrestlers and they pretty lost by forfeit.

Good job Badon!! Did Bennett dominate? What weight?

Edited by soms

• 2 weeks later...

no what happend was caoch badon is a great coach and can teach new kids how to wrestle alot of those kids who started were new on the mat and they dominated .... the other team ...... and yes jesse bennet did dominate his competition and he is wrestlin at 119 this year....so they are doin good so far they wresled again tonite at independence i dnt knw the score thow

Dude Cougars130 you are crazy, i wasnt evening saying yall stunk, Springfield has a young team and it showed and they wrestled bad. I never called you out and said Dickson Co. isnt a good team, i was jsut saying Springfield wrestled bad, you become a member on here, that was your 7 posted ever and are talking trash, grow up. Tell your Coach congrats on being a great coach and a good job since he can teach kids how to dominate on the mat.

"Looks like the Jackets are the team to beat in the region! "

Yea i hope so.First, how is that, they got beat down Dickson Co. that would make them the team. They are the Brusie Brothers in wrestling though not Jackets, i wouldnt take my eye off Hendersonville either

hey first of all i was not talkin trash and i knw springfield is a young team and i respect springfield cuz they are good compition so dnt say i was . but they will upset alot of teams this year jus give them time to learn ok but good luck in the clarksville slamfest