fastest 40 in state?

Guest redevil49

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest checkerboard

The Lewis County QB supposedly has a 4.2-40. The kid is fast, but I'm pretty sure the guy running the watch was a relative (wink-wink) or had the hiccups (or both). I'm guessing it's closer to the high 4.5's. Keep in mind that this is the same kid who can supposedly kick a 65+ yard field goal, punt the ball 75+ yards, and throw the ball 70+ yards...not to mention, bench press 450 and squat 700+! All at 210 pounds with his pockets full of quarters. I'm not trying to put this kid down, it's just that he is being HYPED locally as the greatest prospect in the state and his reputation is overshadowing his true abilities. You go to the game expecting Superman and you get Clark Kent. The potential is there, but the hype should be ceased.

I dont know why all of you ppl are saying that people in H.S are timed faster, then when they get to college it goes down. i know in several cases where h.s athletes go up on 40 time after they run for a scout. as for the ba guys that run 4.2 and average 270, hahahahhahahahah, sure. keep dreaming. No high School athlete runs a 4.2. very few collegiate players do. And to say they average 270 lbs, if they arent signing with the titans next year then its all a bunch of horse hockey.

Have any of you people watched Hard Knocks: Training Camp with the Dalls Cowboys? If u havent, its a great show on hbo that follows the cowboys during their training camp this year. It airs every wednesday at 10cst. Any way, my point is, they have a wide receiver who was timed electronicly at the NFL combine, Randall Williams, who ran a 4.04 40. He is 2'3, 220lbs. But, every thing else is irrevelent except that he ran a 4.04 at combine.