District 7-AA

Pass7

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7aa has been swept by 8aa the last two years in the region, with the exception of an upset win over station camp two years ago by upperman or smith i cant remember......7aa girls may need to be watched out for, but the boys still has a ways to go.....now this year 8aa is down except white house and station camp look decent so i dont know....but i still dont see 7aa makin much noise

you're no to intelligent, that district is very weak this year. L.A. is decent and Upperman is average.

Obviously you are "no to intelligent" either. Haha.. Just a joke. I think that even though 7AA is still weak this year, you will see a young LA team prevent the sweep in the region tourney. You can take that to the bank.

you're no to intelligent, that district is very weak this year. L.A. is decent and Upperman is average.

Your Blue Devils about got beat tonite. If Smith even plays half way decent in the first 6 minutes of the game, they win this one easy. They outplayed White House the last 26 minutes of the game easily, but when you start out that bad, you don't deserve to win. We came back and played with alot of heart, and had some chances to take the lead late, but couldn't capitalize. What I'm getting at is this district will not be as weak as you are making it out to be. If that White House team on the floor tonite is supposed to be the best in that district, like you have been saying, 7AA will be ok. However I do believe that Station Camp will win your district. I will say right now that we will split with your district if we don't win 3 of them. White House played good enough to win, and with stood Smith's late charge. Tonite they were the better team. Congratulations.

Well sorry to break it to you bud, but White House played without 3 starters tonight Wood, Trobaugh, and Barnes(played 5 min. ankle) so if them 3 would have played yall would have got spanked, so don't get to happy about your 8 point LOSS partner.

Hey Ben, I have read a lot of your replies on here about the White House basketball team and it seems like the same ole story. You say that you were missing 3 starters tonight, the other night you were missing two, before that you were missing football players, and you even said that this past summer you didn't have all of your guys. Have you ever played a game with all your players? You're always talking about how bad you would beat someone if you had all your players there, but it doesn't seem like you ever have all your players. When are all your players actually going to play on the same night Ben? Cause I want to be there to see it! Heck, ya'll would probably beat the dang Spurs if you had everybody! :thumb:

Edited by b-ball mania

So imagine that team tonight with the giant "GAINES" Welch, Rucker plus you add Trobaugh, Barnes, and Wood and you say S.C still wins our district? Not happening..this isn't last year, White House is way way better than you seen tonite. With our other 3 starters playin WHHS would have won by 30. We'll see Jan.5 when Station Camp comes to the House.

Well yeah mania man, We've had a few issues to address, first we do participate in the sport of football so yes sir we do have to wait until we are eliminated from the playoffs to recieve our 6'8" 325 (division 1 lineman) / Center on our basketball team. Roger Gaines who if he played your team would probably destroy your post players because he is very very good. Second, Our 6'6" Starting Power Forward is serving a suspension that will last until the Station Camp game after Christmas so unfortuneately we do have to wait until after Christmas to have our starting low post players. Third, Zach Trobaugh who plays for like the junior olympic soccer team is still playing soccer, so we also do have to wait until December 8th until we can recieve him also full time. (He can play only certain games until Dec.8) Four, Jeremy Barnes our starting 2 guard had an ankle sprain (it happens in basketball) so he is sidelined due to this injury. But yes sir media man on Jan.5th or 6th whatever, against Station Camp than you can come to White House gymnasium to see the full team in action. But I do bet one thing, you won't wanna play us :thumb:

Post of the week>

Edited by BenStiller23

Well yeah media man, We've had a few issues to address, first we do participate in the sport of football so yes sir we do have to wait until we are eliminated from the playoffs to recieve our 6'8" 325 (division 1 lineman) / Center on our basketball team. Roger Gaines who if he played your team would probably destroy your post players because he is very very good. Second, Our 6'6" Starting Power Forward is serving a suspension that will last until the Station Camp game after Christmas so unfortuneately we do have to wait until after Christmas to have our starting low post players. Third, Zach Trobaugh who plays for like the junior olympic soccer team is still playing soccer, so we also do have to wait until December 8th until we can recieve him also full time. (He can play only certain games until Dec.8) Four, Jeremy Barnes our starting 2 guard had an ankle sprain (it happens in basketball) so he is sidelined due to this injury. But yes sir media man on Jan.5th or 6th whatever, against Station Camp than you can come to White House gymnasium to see the full team in action. But I do bet one thing, you won't wanna play us :thumb:

Post of the week>

WOW! You're scarring me!

I sure wouldn't want to be station camp on Jan. 5th or 6th or whatever.

Edited by b-ball mania