Possible all state players in 6-5A

sgunit30

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alex Holling and Jaron Norfleet From Brentwood

i think alex holling and norfleet are both good football players however i dont think either are on the all state leval-holling is a very fast very quick tail back-ive seen him run drills up at western while on recruiting trips-however his a small kid and i think their are other tail backs in our region and many others in our state with the same speed a quickness with the size to go with it-i don thave alot to say about norfleet-it just seems that other than his great size-he doesnt seem to have the same raw ability as others in the region-he also played on a D that was at best the 3rd best in the region-others played D on teamas where tackles were much harder to come by

That's how I felt as far as nobody really standing out--I think Cleckner might get the nod because I believe he received some all-state votes last year, but I could be mistaken. He's been starting since his freshman year.

Chris Darnell might be able to make it as a second-team WR because the majority of the voters don't get to see these teams play and they rely on stats.

Of course, we're all in trouble if JL holds a vote.

Edited by donathan5507