who are the top 3 wrestlers at each weight class in region 8

kdallen32

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds as if a wager might be needed to spice up a potential match-up. If and that's a huge IF (The Hixson Wildcats will be the favorite this year from our Region), the Irish are lucky enough to make it to the Duals again, we're on. My assistant and I will be thinking of what the payoff shall be. No WV you can't have him alone for 5 minutes :thumb:

bcb

I guess I'd better watch out in those back allies between Collegedale and Harrison, huh? This reminds me of a Big Blue wrestler that got mad in a ND locker room because of a head butt incident and a Baylor wrestler that stepped up in my defense, which I gladly left between them to work out some 25 +years ago. It was so funny!! I'm not sure I helped the MC/Bay relationship way back then either. :thumb:

BCB, have you spoken with your coachJ about the 'ol soms?

According to TSSAA schedules.....They could meet @ FCS tournament 12-9

if Smyrna is attending. If not, they will meet on 12-14 @ Hunter's Lane.

Smyrna will be at the Clarksville Slamfest on the 9th so it will be Hunters Lane. Hendersonville's 125-Townsend 130-Hutchinson and 135-Vinson will win quite a few matches this year and should go top 3 in Region 8. Very talented group of young freshs' and sophs' over there. Even their 93lber is fun too watch! :thumb:

Smyrna will be at the Clarksville Slamfest on the 9th so it will be Hunters Lane. Hendersonville's 125-Townsend 130-Hutchinson and 135-Vinson will win quite a few matches this year and should go top 3 in Region 8. Very talented group of young freshs' and sophs' over there. Even their 93lber is fun too watch! :thumb:

Turner will be in the mix from 125-135 I hope......

So what are the weight classes that I need to watch from Smryna and Independence tomorrow? :thumb:

Edited by rigger101

Springfield won easily over Smyrna, due to the Dawgs being in the State Championship the victory really doesnt matter except for seeding in the region tourney but then the region tourney it doesnt matter how bad you were during the regular season, if u win the region event you go to state no matter what your record was.