Fulton vs. David Lipscomb

HolySnap

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My prediction is that the DLs TEAM beats fultons PLAYER.

Im hoping that DL keeps thinking Fulton has only one player ... also its funny how some people get on hear and claim to know what falcon Coaches and Players are thinking .... earlier post said that Fulton coaches and players think of this as Greenbriar .. well I am at alot of practices and have been this week and by no means do the players or coaches think this is a peice of cake ... they have seen how tough DL is and they know that they will need to play very well to win ... but they will not be intimidated by anyone ... they expect a fight and are hoping for one ... I have seen alot of predictions on here of Fulton winning big .. but those are from DL supporters hoping to get their team fired up ... teams have played that game with Fulton before it dont work .. Fulton just wants to win ... by 1 or whatever it takes ... here's looking forward to a good game and safety to all players Friday and Saturday ... We are heading that way !!!! GO FALCONS , REBELS and TORNADOES !!!!

Im hoping that DL keeps thinking Fulton has only one player ... also its funny how some people get on hear and claim to know what falcon Coaches and Players are thinking .... earlier post said that Fulton coaches and players think of this as Greenbriar .. well I am at alot of practices and have been this week and by no means do the players or coaches think this is a peice of cake ... they have seen how tough DL is and they know that they will need to play very well to win ... but they will not be intimidated by anyone ... they expect a fight and are hoping for one ... I have seen alot of predictions on here of Fulton winning big .. but those are from DL supporters hoping to get their team fired up ... teams have played that game with Fulton before it dont work .. Fulton just wants to win ... by 1 or whatever it takes ... here's looking forward to a good game and safety to all players Friday and Saturday ... We are heading that way !!!! GO FALCONS , REBELS and TORNADOES !!!!

and what else is funny all yall are saying lipscomb is going to get killed in this game they don't have a chance and yall dont know whats going on in lipscomb players head. they lost in the state this year, and they are determinded not to let that happen again

I understand that Fulton has a group of very good linemen. Is this group playing both offense and defense (both ways) or are they one-way players?

only one or two play both ways... the rest are strictly O line

Thank you - - the winner of this game will NOT be determined by the great backs on both sides of the ball; however, by which group of linemen are still sprinting in the 4th quarter! :D

Good luck to both teams and all fans travel safe! :D

Thank you - - the winner of this game will NOT be determined by the great backs on both sides of the ball; however, by which group of linemen are still sprinting in the 4th quarter! :D

Good luck to both teams and all fans travel safe! :D

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!! With all of the great skill players that will be on display in this one the game still comes down to who wins the battle in the trenches. The key will be how Fulton attacks Lipscomb's 3-3 Stack defense that is very confusing to teams that see it for the first time. For Lipscomb the key will be whether or not they'll be able to trap those two huge tackles Fulton has on defense. Whichever team has the most success will be the team hoisting the gold when all is said and done :lol:

I just watched Knoxville's TV show "Tennessee Heroes" where they pick Fulton and another East Tn team to "smash" their way to victory. They said there is no way Fulton loses. When they picked the 5a battle...even though Ravenwood has beaten Smyrna handily before in regular season...they said it will be no contest this time...Smyrna will roll all over Ravenwood.

Now I see where the fans get some of their arrogance and a lack of education.

The difference maker in this game is Rogan.....Fulton has other athletes while DL just has "players"....right???? I said Rogan was the difference maker not the "only" player from Fulton.

What rubs a lot of middle Tn fans the wrong way about the east is that even when they win...they rub people's nose in it. I don't see many region 2 teams on here supporting the sparrows..doggone it..I mean Falcons

I do agree with Big Country on the fact that the trenches are important. I saw the Fulton-Austin East game earlier in the season and the line play reminded me of 10 Sumo wrestlers who were out of shape...big and bigger.....talent..yes...but ????

By the way...don't look for Dl to "wear down" unless the weight of all the Fulton press clippings give DL a hernia.

I will be on Fulton's campus in Feb for kicker tryouts.....remember the kicking game at the BORO

Pray for a closely called game