Fulton vs. David Lipscomb

HolySnap

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you followed the falcons on here and seen all the forums you would know the 4 people you quoted are NOT true fulton fans...Never seen any of them in my life...

Thats odd that you KNOW what the coaches and players are thinking about this game...I heard mayes on the radio earlier this week talking about how physical lipscomb is, and then talked to several players and coaches this week... In fact last night at walmart i saw coach humphree and he never once said they will roll over DL...in fact he never even hinted to it...Then i spoke with freeney and higgins last night, and neither one of them thought it was a cakewalk...sounds like your trying to add fuel for the fire for the lipscomb players...Hope using the internet does it for you...Shouldn't the players be fired up without us ol' folks sayin anything?

John005, after looking back at your post it seems like you certainly DID say they were the most physical team fulton has played...Let me rephrase that...you implied it...Right?

Let me have my lawyer look at it and I'll get back with you. :lol:

What is the deal with Fulmer not being able to get these in-state prospects to come to UT?

Not sure, perhaps your lawyer can look into it. Ohhhh, I am funny, like you. Seriously though, Donald (pretty sure), Rogan, Hawkins, Coleman, Cooper, Anderson, etc, Dougals and I bet Sommer for 08. That's a pretty good "in state" haul for UT. You are right about Smith (Weiss could explode though) & Watkins (says he's ok with Shula out, but you never know). Win some lose some. Oh my gosh, I just noticed Rogan, Hawkins, Anderson, Smith, Douglas, and Sommer are all from Region 2. I'll be darned. Whoooduhthunkit?? There us East Tennesseeans go, being all arrogant, and not knowing our facts, and being unedumaaccaaated. Yikes, I mean Sykes. There goes another ...........LSU or FSU with his buddy Mr. Warren, another Mr. Football or out to Coffeyville KS juco with yet another Dustin Lindsey (sign & place @ UT). Well time to go hitch up the wagon, and see what lies beyond the Cumberland Plateau. Ohhh my they look like Gold Balls. Jee whiz, I hope we can bringem home Paw.

Not sure, perhaps your lawyer can look into it. Ohhhh, I am funny, like you. Seriously though, Donald (pretty sure), Rogan, Hawkins, Coleman, Cooper, Anderson, etc, Dougals and I bet Sommer for 08. That's a pretty good "in state" haul for UT. You are right about Smith (Weiss could explode though) & Watkins (says he's ok with Shula out, but you never know). Win some lose some. Oh my gosh, I just noticed Rogan, Hawkins, Anderson, Smith, Douglas, and Sommer are all from Region 2. I'll be darned. Whoooduhthunkit?? There us East Tennesseeans go, being all arrogant, and not knowing our facts, and being unedumaaccaaated. Yikes, I mean Sykes. There goes another ...........LSU or FSU with his buddy Mr. Warren, another Mr. Football or out to Coffeyville KS juco with yet another Dustin Lindsey (sign & place @ UT). Well time to go hitch up the wagon, and see what lies beyond the Cumberland Plateau. Ohhh my they look like Gold Balls. Jee whiz, I hope we can bringem home Paw.

Nice. Go Vols.

Hey Bulldog.... First you cheap shot us by calling us the sparrows, then you slap our fans in the face by calling them arrogant and low educated. You climaxed your level of competence and compared our players to out of shape Sumo wrestlers. One more thing…Underworld, Brian Peppers, & Julio Rodriguez are not Fulton people. I don't know where you get you anger issues from but it sounds like someone took a leak in your water bowl. Get a backbone, take a pill, and grow up. I can almost see you getting angry as you type. If you’re going to preach about respect, discipline, and Class… then pretend you have a little of your own. I don’t know what your connections are here in Knoxville as you say you have heard the players and even the coaches underestimate David Lispcomb. Your connections are fictitious and I’m calling you out. You’re a fraud.

Look at the real Fulton posters and you’ll see that we talk football and have shown respect towards DL. If we do win… It will be curious to see if you’re here on Sunday to take the criticism you deserve.

Here we go with "if" again. ....and by the way......my comments are no different than yours....if you want to speak of "class". It really bothers you guys when someone stands up to you. The comments about the Sumo boys is right on target. I take full responsibility for the mistaken identity of the incorrect mascot......you know..I like sparrows...if I was really mean or full of "anger" I could have said buzzards but I didn't.

You can call out the Bulldog all you want. I stand on what I said.. I have heard no one on here deny the"Tennesse Heroes" drivel and my connection is real and is employed by your school...ta da!!!....

Man ...I gotta hand it to you....."if" you win....all you have to look forward to is giving the Bulldog some criticism....talk about getting a life!

The Bulldog is a lot of things but fraud is not one of them and by the way....you better bring a king-size lunch if you think you can run the Bulldog off. My feelings won't change whether you win or lose to DL.

I am simply a Region 5 fan...and Vandy 1 is correct.....I haven't spared many.

But....and here's a shocker....Go DL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have I lost my mind?

Does anyone out there believe that tonight's Goodpasture-Alcoa game result could be a good indicator of how Saturday's game will turn out??????

FOR INSTANCE, if Goodpasture wins then chances are DL will have a great shot of winning then on the other hand if Alcoa blows GP out tonight then Fulton could win in a blowout tomorrow afternoon :thumb: