district 4 AAA

ihavenofriendzz

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How bad is Lambert's ankle? It is a darn shame if he can't go tonight. Maybe he'll be able to come back for the Region games.

Wes rolled it pretty good in the Farragut game. I know he didn't practice yesterday. I would say he is highly doubtful for the game tonight unless it feels much better. I think the goal is try to get him ready for the first region game Saturday night.

I hate it for Wes, also. He is an outstanding young man and is having a very good year. Knowing Wes, he will make every attempt to try to play tonight but I just don't think he will be able to.

Even on the third thry he couldnt do it right but he let it go.. probably because he didnt want to screw it up again.

and yeah Farragut didnt get any calls at all the William Blount game.

and Maryville is hte home team for tonight because they are the hosts.

What game were you watching?

WB got few calls and Farraguts coach was talking to the refs the whole game.

Watch tonight when Maryville gets more of the same. It wont be even as close as the WB/F game.

But really tonight doesn't matter as much as Monday night did. I look for WB to go the farthest in the region

behind Farragut who will go to sub state.

Farragut should win this one easily. If Farragut's coach works the refs the way he ususally does it will be no contest. You can guarentee Maryville will be in foul trouble all night. Since their big shot man Lambert is out it will make it extra hard . Maryvilles one hope may to play those two big guys at the same time Reynolds and Douglas or else Farragut will dominate the boards and win easily. Look for Farragut to play zone and stop all penetration. Predict Farragut by 20

You need to be very careful when you say things like this. It usually comes back to bite you in the REAR END! GO REBELS!!!!

What game were you watching?

WB got few calls and Farraguts coach was talking to the refs the whole game.

Watch tonight when Maryville gets more of the same. It wont be even as close as the WB/F game.

But really tonight doesn't matter as much as Monday night did. I look for WB to go the farthest in the region

behind Farragut who will go to sub state.

Farragut got few calls again. but thats not what killed Farragut. Farragut was up 10 in the first half. then in the 4th quarter when Maryville pulled away Farragut couldnt hit a shot for the first 4 minutes. Farragut relied way to much on the three and it was working early but not late. there were alot of picky fouls called of Farragut but not Maryville but Farragut's poor shooting in the the 4th is what did them in.

Edited by ihavenofriendzz

coach of the year for what? finally getting the right combination of guys after 98% of the season has gone by?

Dodgen deserved it. i believe Farragut was picked to be 5th or worse in the district. and he took them to an almost undefeated district record. even for PrepXtra coach of the year Dodgen should be up there. no one was expecting Farragut to have the record they do. not even close.

Wilson u lost by 14 we lost by 8. and we beat you twice. and we've beat Maryville twice. and we are/were ranked in state. good call on that one though. 2nd is still better than 3rd.

Edited by ihavenofriendzz

Missed free throws killed Farragut, and also gave up 3 or 4 offensive rebounds because Farragut failed to box out on free throws. Farragut pulls within 1 with about 5 minutes left and they have a panic attack and start throwing up 3's. Not really sure why they started doing that, but oh well. Goes to show you that the team that hits free throws wins and the team that misses them looses.