Top 10 In 1A

ptguard12

All the teams pt12 has included in this poll, including those just outside of the top ten, are solid basketball teams. I could see the Single A Title going to a team with 4 to six losses :) , and thats gonna be a great trick with some of these teams schedules! Shoot the defending Champs are already saddled with 3! Of course we are somewhat limited to a few teams, but pt12 do you see any team out there that can run the table AND win the Gold Ball? If not, how many losses with this years Champion have when the dust clears? :) Good insight on the teams thus far, keep up the good work since you are several peoples, especially ME, best and most reliable source. Oh yeah, will Oneida have trouble dispatching undefeated Oakdale tonight?

Kazatoro

Kazatoro???? :) Is that your real name ??? If it is I am sorry I laughed.....

Edited by auntkim

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I certainly respect your opinion ptguard12, because you are usually right... :), and I am certainly closer to being a rabid fan, than knowledgeble about basketball. It is very early as everyone points out, so I will continue to enjoy every minute of the season and cheer my girls on. If we continue to improve, if we have that bit of luck and if we stay healthy.....all big ifs not just for us, but all the teams, than who knows.... :)

So true Aunt Kim. Luck has a big part in it. Good luck to your team. With your upcoming games, you may need it. Wish us luck too. We start in District play Friday night. :)

So true Aunt Kim. Luck has a big part in it. Good luck to your team. With your upcoming games, you may need it. Wish us luck too. We start in District play Friday night. :)

Always wish your team luck Jamieroper.....would love to meet you guys again later on in the season.....I think .... :) ..... You are tearing em' up so far and that without Duke :)

Kim and Rope, I go by several pin names and I'm glad I got you to laugh as that is my intent in being "creative"! I have found some humor with your names, too! I keep thinking Jaime (or Bob :) ) is related to that landlord on Three's Company. Hope thats not before your time. :) ........and Aunt Kim, are you spinning your name off of the Rapper/Hip Hop Artist Lil' Kim. I'm sure your not, but thats the image I keeping getting every time you post. Duh, I'm a real Wacko Kaco!

Hey, a new one......Kaco!

Yeah right and mine is Marilyn Monroe....you can tell what era I'm from :):)

You look like a foxy redhead from your picture at the top left corner of posts. And from your pictures, you would rank high on the Boone and crockett scale too. :) Do you know what that means? :D

Also, I hope you are not at work, as I am, and staying on the computer all day???? :)

Kim and Rope, I go by several pin names and I'm glad I got you to laugh as that is my intent in being "creative"! I have found some humor with your names, too! I keep thinking Jaime (or Bob :) ) is related to that landlord on Three's Company. Hope thats not before your time. :) ........and Aunt Kim, are you spinning your name off of the Rapper/Hip Hop Artist Lil' Kim. I'm sure your not, but thats the image I keeping getting every time you post. Duh, I'm a real Wacko Kaco!

Hey, a new one......Kaco!

I have heard that all my life. I have a funny story to tell about that from when I was in the Army but I guess we are already making people mad with our non-basketball posts. Everyone take care. :)

You look like a foxy redhead from your picture at the top left corner of posts. And from your pictures, you would rank high on the Boone and crockett scale too. :thumb: Do you know what that means? :D

Also, I hope you are not at work, as I am, and staying on the computer all day???? ;)

Ok, Just one more non-basketball comment (all you purists please forgive me ).....I know how you like to stir it up anyway Jaimeroper......I am well aware of the Boone and Crocket Scale, but alas, the older I get, unlike that buck deer whose antlers have grown taller..... I more closely resemble the doe whose had a fawn every year, with falling body parts to prove it....... :angry::D Okay, Okay we're done.....Good luck all in tonight's games...and " Go Lady Rockets "!!!

Good points. One question: Do you think that RBS has a very weak schedule this year as compared to last year? It appears to me that the only tough games will be against ClarkRange, and possibly Jackson County. In the past, they played allot of bigger schools during the regular season. Maybe I am just missing something. Take care. :blink:

Coach White plays the same schedule every year...He plays his district games, and his region games and a couple of other teams of non importance, and he plays in a tournament...He's playing in "The Ladies of the South" in Scottsville, Ky...I have no idea what teams or how good these teams are that is in the tournament...So he plays the same teams he did last year...they are just a little weaker than they were last year...It didn't hurt them last year, but like I said in a previous post...this isn't last year...it's this year...we'll just see how it all happens...but i would love it if we would schedule Upperman or Livingston...heck maybe we shoudl even play Lafayette because they give us some competition but then again they're nothing but a distraction...So we'll just see what happens down the stretch...I would love though to see RBS's starters play a full game, they've not done that thus far this season...

Lady Rockets played Moore County tonight and they beat us by 9 points. We are just not executing, really not sure why, because the talent is there ....we were out played and out hustled.......and travel to Summertown on Sat. :) after FC Boyd on Fri. (our first district game). I mean this more than ever .....GO LADY ROCKETS!!!

You are so funny Aunt Kim!!! :thumb:

Just keep playing hard, we will all have our bumps in the road. Although I would not want to go to Summertown on a down note. That might get ugly!!!! :D