Hampton Bulldogs Next Year

bulldawg 70

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't wait for the Indians to get some revenge this season. Won't be long before Oneida takes care of business.

Although, I expect Oneida to be pretty good, I think it would take alot of home cooking for Oneida to take down Hampton this season. This Hampton team will be bigger ,stronger and more experienced than last years team.

Yes Iam deffinately concerned about the grades and the morals, My oldest is a straight A student , represented our County in Knoxville at the spelling bee.He is in the 4th grade and the spelling bee goes from 3rd through 8th. Morals is also high on my list. Its my belief that the Hampton kids do as well as any in the County.

hey pujo im the new player 4 hampton amd was wandering wat u think bout next season?

hey pujo im the new player 4 hampton amd was wandering wat u think bout next season?

Madden, if thats the way you spell it. I think if you guys continue to work hard as a team, you should have a very strong year, could be the best team in Hamptom history.I fully expect a 10 and 0 season.The one thing all you guys have to remember is, nobody is going to lay down for you . You will have to play hard and earn every victory. I was impressed with you at the scrimmage. I was impressed with alot of people.

Madden, if thats the way you spell it. I think if you guys continue to work hard as a team, you should have a very strong year, could be the best team in Hamptom history.I fully expect a 10 and 0 season.The one thing all you guys have to remember is, nobody is going to lay down for you . You will have to play hard and earn every victory. I was impressed with you at the scrimmage. I was impressed with alot of people.

thanks and that is the way i spell it. we all know that no one is going 2 lay down 4 us so were going 2 hit the gym hard this summer and make the best of wat we got. do we play johnson county first game next season and is it away?

thanks and that is the way i spell it. we all know that no one is going 2 lay down 4 us so were going 2 hit the gym hard this summer and make the best of wat we got. do we play johnson county first game next season and is it away?

You play Johnson Co the first game, but I think its at home. They will be tough ,but you guys should be up to the test. Keep everyone working hard and you guys should be one of the best in the state. The one thing I like is ,if you guys win the region, all the playoff games will be at Hampton.

someone told me that the game is at johnson county again to make up for when hampton played them at home 2 years straight (05' and 06' seasons). but i'm not positive... the new guy looked pretty good in the schrimmage. i feel pretty good about this team. a couple of people have told me that roop looks alot better also. i have heard alot of good news about this team

someone told me that the game is at johnson county again to make up for when hampton played them at home 2 years straight (05' and 06' seasons). but i'm not positive... the new guy looked pretty good in the schrimmage. i feel pretty good about this team. a couple of people have told me that roop looks alot better also. i have heard alot of good news about this team

Hampton only had 4 home games last season, I think they made up the Johnson Co thing. I wouldn't bet the farm on it though.