Hampton Bulldogs Next Year

bulldawg 70

I'm assuming you are talking from a football stand point. Academically(STUDY HALL) and morally(WELL YOU KNOW) I just don't see it. I know my kid would not be put into this situation. Not trying to get into the "good parent", "bad parent" issue, I just don't see how it could be a healthy environment right now. This is just my opinion of course, but pujo you were the one that brought up it being your responsibility to provide the best opportunity for your kids. Does this not include academics as well as morals?

Yes Iam deffinately concerned about the grades and the morals, My oldest is a straight A student , represented our County in Knoxville at the spelling bee.He is in the 4th grade and the spelling bee goes from 3rd through 8th. Morals is also high on my list. Its my belief that the Hampton kids do as well as any in the County.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Iheard they passed a new ordinance in Hampton, any DOG not working goes to the pound.GETTTTTTTTTTURRRRRRRRRRRRDUNNNNNNNN

I can guarantee one thing, our boys from Cloudland are working out extremely hard. I got to talk to our new head coach, Turbyfield, and he says it is now mandatory to lift weights. Lift or go home. I believe the best way to be a role model is to bleed with your boys. I'm going to get in there and teach and suffer with them. I love our young people in Roan Mt. and I promise you, the shut outs at home will be avenged. Courtesy the King. :rolleyes:

Its good that each one of these coaches tried to do this, its just said that they could not stick to their guns. In fact rumor has it that both coaches have already caved and are not holding them to the standard that they have in place. I will tell you something though. There is one staff that is making them lift in the offseason, right down here on the creek.I wont even get into how many they have had lifting because some fool will just get on here and say it is not true. Just curious as to how big of a push over you become with those kids when you tell them something then don't hold them to it.

Its good that each one of these coaches tried to do this, its just said that they could not stick to their guns. In fact rumor has it that both coaches have already caved and are not holding them to the standard that they have in place. I will tell you something though. There is one staff that is making them lift in the offseason, right down here on the creek.I wont even get into how many they have had lifting because some fool will just get on here and say it is not true. Just curious as to how big of a push over you become with those kids when you tell them something then don't hold them to it.

I heard through the grapevine that Unaka had somewhere near 60 working out.Thats a huge number for a 1a school. I can't really speak for Cloudland, but trust me,Hampton has been working. You make it sound like Unaka has outdone everyone, I guess the scoreboard will tell the tale.I'll put my money on Hampton.

I heard through the grapevine that Unaka had somewhere near 60 working out.Thats a huge number for a 1a school. I can't really speak for Cloudland, but trust me,Hampton has been working. You make it sound like Unaka has outdone everyone, I guess the scoreboard will tell the tale.I'll put my money on Hampton.

Didn't want it to sound that way. I was talking more along the lines of every school. My point was that some have already crawfished on their word. I know Cloudland has, just ask KING/STORM55, he will tell you. As for Hampton, 20 out for spring, and don't give me baseball I know that number, are they (JC) going to let the other "players" come back out? It has always been done this way and allways will. Now pujo you were the one that stated Hampton had a new rule, I just simply asked if it was going to be inforced. If your not going to stick to it DON"T SAY IT, it looks bad on your part. Its one of the quickest ways that coaches lose creditbility with their players; i.e. cloudlands young coaching staff.. You know if were not buying this, region 3 and 4 is definitely not buying it.

Didn't want it to sound that way. I was talking more along the lines of every school. My point was that some have already crawfished on their word. I know Cloudland has, just ask KING/STORM55, he will tell you. As for Hampton, 20 out for spring, and don't give me baseball I know that number, are they (JC) going to let the other "players" come back out? It has always been done this way and allways will. Now pujo you were the one that stated Hampton had a new rule, I just simply asked if it was going to be inforced. If your not going to stick to it DON"T SAY IT, it looks bad on your part. Its one of the quickest ways that coaches lose creditbility with their players; i.e. cloudlands young coaching staff.. You know if were not buying this, region 3 and 4 is definitely not buying it.

I really don't know the number of kids Hampton has out for spring practice, but Ido know the quality of the players thats out. As far as the number of kids out,don't let it fool you, Trousdale usually dresses less than 30. Some schools demand more than alot of kids are willing to give. I'd say Hampton will dress around 40,give or take a few.

I really don't know the number of kids Hampton has out for spring practice, but Ido know the quality of the players thats out. As far as the number of kids out,don't let it fool you, Trousdale usually dresses less than 30. Some schools demand more than alot of kids are willing to give. I'd say Hampton will dress around 40,give or take a few.

I am not getting into the numbers game. It just takes 11 to play the game. I'm talking about the a coaches commitment to saying there is a rule that is to be followed, and then not enforcing it. If there is a supposed rule stating that players must lift, and there is 20 in the weightroom, how is there going to be 40 on the sideline? I never claimed to be the most intelligent person in the world, but those numbers do not add up. Maybe I need to get into the algebra/study hall and learn a little more about math. I won't have to take a gateway at the end anyway.

I am not getting into the numbers game. It just takes 11 to play the game. I'm talking about the a coaches commitment to saying there is a rule that is to be followed, and then not enforcing it. If there is a supposed rule stating that players must lift, and there is 20 in the weightroom, how is there going to be 40 on the sideline? I never claimed to be the most intelligent person in the world, but those numbers do not add up. Maybe I need to get into the algebra/study hall and learn a little more about math. I won't have to take a gateway at the end anyway.

I'm about like you, Idon't know for sure how many kids have been lifting at Hampton, but I'll take an educated guess and say it is several more than 20. I know one of the coaches pretty well and he has been satisfied, he's not the easiest person to please.As a matter of fact,he is extremely happy.

Hey Pujo,

How are things really in Hampton? I've read some rumors on here about players quiting. I know that you have to take everything you read on here with a grain of salt, but when rumors get started it makes me worry down here the NOOGA. I know players tend to go on vacation and some players will workout and some won't. I just want to know about the number of players working out and the number of players going to be on the the field next year? How many are returning starters and contributers? I will only listen to what you post because I don't care what everybody else is saying or doing in Carter County. Other schools tend to start the rumors anyway. Pujo give me the inside scoop.

Hey Pujo,

How are things really in Hampton? I've read some rumors on here about players quiting. I know that you have to take everything you read on here with a grain of salt, but when rumors get started it makes me worry down here the NOOGA. I know players tend to go on vacation and some players will workout and some won't. I just want to know about the number of players working out and the number of players going to be on the the field next year? How many are returning starters and contributers? I will only listen to what you post because I don't care what everybody else is saying or doing in Carter County. Other schools tend to start the rumors anyway. Pujo give me the inside scoop.

Don't let anyone fool you, Hampton has alot of people back and they are working,the front line is going going to average around 285, everyone in the backfield has experience. Alll this junk you hear on here is just wishful thinking. If Iwere any of the teams in this region, I'd be more worried about myself, than I would worry about Hampton, they will be just fine. Now you know,THE REST OF THE STORY. Rest easy.

OIHATETHEM2, we can get into some number games if you want to. The combined number of victories that Cloudland and Hampton have over Unaka in football. It doesn't take study hall to know its a one-sided deal. :lol You see if we keep it about football, then you don't have much to talk about. :rolleyes:

There was a scout at yesterdays practice looking at a few guys. He said he was very impressed with alot of things thay did.He said it was the most enjoyable place he ever been. That could be a good reason you would want you're chrildren at Hampton. GETTTTTTTTTURRRRRRDUNNNNNN