Hampton Bulldogs Next Year

bulldawg 70

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The bulldogs are definately the favorite to win the region again next year , but the Eagles down here in Cosby are gonna be workin hard and will give yall a run for it again next year. Congrats on a great season can't wait till next year!

Good luck Oldeagle, get them boys to working and a very big thanks from all the Hampton faithful for all the Cosby support during the playoffs.

You are going have to help me over on that other board, they hurt my feelings, NOT

i hope so too and thanks. maybe next year it can be two public schools in the title game. maybe even jo byrns and hampton. man i would have a field day.

It'll take alot of hard work by both of us, but don't never let anyone tell you what you can't do. I always keep a close eye on you fellers,good luck.

Good luck Oldeagle, get them boys to working and a very big thanks from all the Hampton faithful for all the Cosby support during the playoffs.

You are going have to help me over on that other board, they hurt my feelings, NOT

pujo we've had them working for about three weeks already several of them are working with a ticked off attitude , and a sour taste in their mouths after that first round debacle. As far as that other board goes I'm trying to help ya out but reading some of that crap they write while their sitting there in there 4,000 dollar matching bathrobe and slippers sippin on a bottle of perrier in their gated community and GRIPING about their financial burden since they don't get all those tax dollars we get, makes my head hurt. All of that aside yall up there in Hampton had a great year and you guys represented our region well in the playoffs. Hows little Mike , he took one WHALE of a lick , and yes that should have been a penalty big#85 for us got called for it twice this year and neither time was anywhere close to as blatant as that shot.

pujo we've had them working for about three weeks already several of them are working with a ticked off attitude , and a sour taste in their mouths after that first round debacle. As far as that other board goes I'm trying to help ya out but reading some of that crap they write while their sitting there in there 4,000 dollar matching bathrobe and slippers sippin on a bottle of perrier in their gated community and GRIPING about their financial burden since they don't get all those tax dollars we get, makes my head hurt. All of that aside yall up there in Hampton had a great year and you guys represented our region well in the playoffs. Hows little Mike , he took one WHALE of a lick , and yes that should have been a penalty big#85 for us got called for it twice this year and neither time was anywhere close to as blatant as that shot.

Oldeagle, glad them boys are a getting it, but lets not get crazy,just kidding. You guys can build a solid program, really hated it for your seniors. There the ones who started you guys in the right direction, they need to always be remembered.

As far as that private stuff goes, I'm an old head, I've had war with those people forever, I don't give up. They love to twist your words. What the heck.

Little Michael is fine and you all should be seeing him in basketball some time this season, thanks again for all the support from all you're players ,coaches and fans. We will probably be fussing about our game next season but please don't ever take anything I say personal, Ijust try to keep our boys fired up. Itruly like your whole bunch.

Oldeagle, glad them boys are a getting it, but lets not get crazy,just kidding. You guys can build a solid program, really hated it for your seniors. There the ones who started you guys in the right direction, they need to always be remembered.

As far as that private stuff goes, I'm an old head, I've had war with those people forever, I don't give up. They love to twist your words. What the heck.

Little Michael is fine and you all should be seeing him in basketball some time this season, thanks again for all the support from all you're players ,coaches and fans. We will probably be fussing about our game next season but please don't ever take anything I say personal, Ijust try to keep our boys fired up. Itruly like your whole bunch.

is Big Mike helping with b-ball? also just woundering if Mike will be taking over JC position like to see our offense spread out and get some motion to it Don't get me wrong i love JC to death but i don't think the offense will get were it needs to be to win state if JC don't step down we all have see for years how teams down state spread out and throw/run out of shotgun etc and that hurts us when we get into later rounds of the playoffs

I can guarantee one thing, our boys from Cloudland are working out extremely hard. I got to talk to our new head coach, Turbyfield, and he says it is now mandatory to lift weights. Lift or go home. But the boys have taken a new approach to it. They actually are enjoying it and trying to improve everyday. I apreciate the respect they have given me and listening to the advice being given. We are going to bleed and sweat and then let the chips fall where they may, but bank on it, Cloudland will return as the top area team. I believe the best way to be a role model is to bleed with your boys. I'm going to get in there and teach and suffer with them. I love our young people in Roan Mt. and I promise you, the shut outs at home will be avenged. Courtesy the King. :o