Oneida and Wartburg

killtacular

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure its safe to put my homeboys over the top just yet. One thing is becoming apparent, the Tribe is getting a little better as they go. Wartburg is King until someone (take the hint BT) knocks them down off the Mountain. It doesn't take perfection to get it done, just be sure to blanket your mistakes. (commit a TO, create a steal) Load up on assists, it shows you are recognizing more open looks. Wartburg won't be as skilled as they were a year ago, but they still have a good group left over. Keep your head about you.....and TCOB! King looks like I'm gonna lose the bet on the T in November......oh well, there is always December! :o

Kaz

Edited by kazam37

I dont really know what to think about this OHS team this year. They have shocked many people that have came to see them. I like the way the play and hustle and scrap the whole game. Coach King has brought fire to this team that last year was DEAD. This isnt taking anything from recent coaches. But they respond to him and he seems to know how to get it out of them. Im sure Wartburg will be big I am not so sure about being faster because Oneida looked really quick tuesday night. I agree with the 3 that need to play big every game. They seem to most the time. I'd like to see these 3 have a game on the same night. Christiansen and Abbot also need to friday night. Good luck.

Hear that boys! You fellas just go on home and I'll meet them at the door and tell them we forfeit! I mean, gosh, they are bringing "trees" that run like spit on a skillet! We've got no chance coming from a EastTennCoach that Teaches! :thumb: I guess we'll just have to see the "stilts" ourselves. And if they are as fast as you say they are, then they must be better than the last bunch. Remember them, that was the crew everyone said was taking a trip to M'boro. Oops......that didn't quite happen either now did it? ;)

;) Kaz

I think it will be closer than a lot of people think ....i heard the tribe practiced hard yesterday and worked their butts off so i think they will be looking to upset the bulldawgs and knock them off of that mountain that kaz was talking about. Wartburg might be fast but oneida aint slow, i think they could hang with anybody when it comes to conditioning and being fresh for the 4th quarter. They just need to get focused on the game friday and worry about nothing else because wartburg will bring it and it will be a battle til the end. Im pullin for the tribe though

Both teams will score in the sixties........ ;) Now you just have to figure out which one has more points in the end. :D Oh Jiminy Crickets.......I'm an Oneida Fan so you know who I'm hopin' they have the "taller" number. I don't really care if Wartburg has a player 6'7" or 6'8" or 7'0", if his name is Sasquach or Yeti or Tim Bucktoo........you just can't put a measuring stick on a man's heart or his hustle. Ever heard of a box out? ;) I've seen Shannon, the girls up here think he's cute ;) , I'll say this....[b]He is good[/b], but.......he ain't his brother. See you all tomorrow night.

Kazateeno